Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by tomsho on Jan 8, 14 4:30 PM
Thank you for the update; however, it didn't work for me; have sent an email to customer service; the wait goes on

Dr. Felix was attached

Thank you very very much; got passed the mirror and am enjoying the update very very much

Edited on 01/08/2014 at 8:41:34 PM PST

tblair
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by tblair on Jan 8, 14 5:47 PM
works just fine and plays great here

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 8, 14 5:50 PM
At last there is an update. Played it, and made it through the mirror. Works fine for me. Thank goodness.

tommya1947
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tommya1947 on Jan 8, 14 6:42 PM
HOOORAAA!!!!! its working!!!!

[Post New]by jstmeginger on Jan 8, 14 9:59 PM
got the update on the game and went to play it and now its really messed up it has lines running though it so now i cant play it once again grrrrrrrr i brought the game and still cant play it ive been on this site for a very long time and brought alot of games on here plus pay a member ship every month to go though this it sucks im about ready to cancel my membership with BF

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Jan 8, 14 10:41 PM
My game worked fine before the update.
Now it freezes, crashes, had to reboot twice.
Now it really is a Haunted Halls Nightmare
for me.

[Post New]by Ladybo18 on Jan 9, 14 3:59 AM
BF Thanks for the update. Game is working fine now.

agbosche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by agbosche on Jan 9, 14 11:19 AM
Update worked fine. Got past the mirror only to get an access violation error where I need to light a torch. This is the same place I got the access violation error in then CE version. What seems to be the problem with this game and lighting the torch? This is getting old.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 9, 14 11:28 AM
Hey all,

I'm so happy to hear that the fix is working for most of you!

If you're still having trouble with your game after installing that, please be sure to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report so one of our Reps can take a closer look at your system and help sort things out.

Thank you,

bfgDeveron

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 9, 14 7:03 PM
After the new updated version, I went through the mirror, and was able to finish the game without any further problems.

[Post New]by bootneck12 on Jan 10, 14 9:50 AM
I am still having trouble I get to the room with the blackboard wiped out the board but I am stuck any help please

danooli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by danooli on Jan 10, 14 1:58 PM
Thank you Fishies

bgnam8r
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by bgnam8r on Jan 15, 14 7:15 AM
I too get to the blackboard room & can not proceed. The hint button indicates I need to do something with the hanging photos but no matter what I do I can not go any further. This game could have been a good one without these technical problems, I can't finish it.

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by ajwiggin on Jan 15, 14 8:19 AM
Gone into a jungle and person tied up surrounded by fire. When trying to light the torch the game locks up and must start task manager to exit game.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jan 15, 14 1:22 PM
I am in the bedroom; woman sleeping; and if I put the red gem in the frame on the wall the game stops; you just have to get out of the game; it will not move forward; help!

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jan 15, 14 1:23 PM
I am in the bedroom; woman sleeping; and if I put the red gem in the frame on the wall the game stops; you just have to get out of the game; it will not move forward; help!

[Post New]by doodlefruit on Jan 16, 14 5:50 PM
Sprout68 wrote:[b] Same problem as many before me........freezing at the mirror.
please give us an update or a refund or something till this is repaired! thank you!

[Post New]by bellbook on Jan 16, 14 6:43 PM
I installed the patch but i'm getting another access violation after I picked up the eye patch and it made a slingslot. Is there a another patch?

MLCC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by MLCC on Jan 19, 14 7:20 PM
Running a new lap top with windows 8. All updates current. I un-installed and re-installed x3 and still the game freezes in the second room of the house under the crab. This game is unplayable early on.

[Post New]by iggisparki11 on Feb 2, 14 6:19 PM
I just purchased 3 games with the GAMEDAY promo. After I installed the three, I went back to play Haunted Halls, Nightmare Dwellers. In the Game Manager, I sorted by "Most Recently Played". When I went to play it, the game started at the very beginning with the enter your name. I've been playing this game for the last couple of weeks and was close to the end. Did I clear everything out when I sorted? I'm playing on a laptop and running Vista.

Thanks

Go to: