Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by wingnutteo on Jun 2, 16 8:20 AM
Hi all

I'm new to the forum. I'm wanting friends that play this game so I can gift, but all i can find is where you send gifts to those that have had problems. How do i gift to friends that are current players & where on the forum can I find requests for new ones.

[Post New]by Dawne67 on Jun 7, 16 10:28 AM
Hi can you help me? I'm trying to collect 300 coins in the Sydney level it's telling me to collect them but I don't know how.
Many thanks
Dawne

[Post New]by Char_65 on Jun 27, 16 10:28 AM
I've been trying to beat Budapest level 101 for a week or so and can't even get past the first level of it. It seems that there are never enough red or green drops to fill all of the bubbles. I've tried numerous power-ups trying to figure it out and nothing seems to work. Can someone give me a tip on how to beat this level?

[Post New]by carolinagirl2011 on Jul 1, 16 3:53 PM
I'm not in Budapest yet but I find if I can't get enough gummies to blow up the bombs I just use a shovel on the bomb, it has the same reaction. But don't use a shovel on a lightning bolt if you can avoid it

[Post New]by KFENTON12 on Jul 2, 16 10:42 AM
I am STUCK on level 16 in New Orleans. Just can't do it Can anyone advise?

cdoublel
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by cdoublel on Jul 2, 16 3:35 PM
Check out the info on the City Directory - each city has discussions regarding various difficult levels and suggestions on how to get through them. I took a quick glance and New Orleans 16 appears so there may be some suggestions available for you. Good luck.

[Post New]by Grammyof22 on Jul 14, 16 8:33 AM
How do you get more friends??

[Post New]by Andreaanchau_48 on Jul 19, 16 4:47 AM
Olá pessoal. Adoro o jogo Gummy Drop! Mas fico triste quando estou ganhando uma fase difícil é o jogo trava bem na hora! Fico muito zangada! Bjs

Technical Problems

[Post New]by Nanagram2 on Aug 6, 16 2:21 PM
I have tried to go via contact Big Fish Games but it won't let me select game or technical so I can't submit.

While playing Gummy Drops the Game crashed and I received an error of
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Int32
System.Environment.get_CurrentManagedThreadId()'.

Since I can't complete the select game or select technical portion I can't send this to Big Fish Games.

I have been playing this game for months but all of a sudden my computer shut off and when I tried to start this game I received the page long error. I have uninstalled the game and game manager but no luck.

Edited on 08/06/2016 at 2:47:32 PM PST

[Post New]by Jelly66 on Aug 16, 16 8:37 PM
I am stuck because can't get last couple orchids to get past 10 in New York. Level 6 has me stuck help

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,343 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 19, 16 12:03 PM
Jelly66 wrote:I am stuck because can't get last couple orchids to get past 10 in New York. Level 6 has me stuck help

There are a lot of older posts on New York 6. Here's one of them:
gummy drops new york level 6
[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 27, 16 7:05 AM

If you type "New York 6" in the search box to the right you will get many previous posts discussing this level- among others, unrelated to the game. And if you do an advanced search, you will get only the posts related to this level.

Anyway, this is not a difficult level if you know what to do:

1. You are given several bolts. First, swap one bolt with a litter piece to clear all chained litter pieces on the board.

2. Use the remaining bolts to clear the tiles that are isolated between the deep desert tiles.

3. The isolated tiles can also be cleared if you can create horizontal or vertical line boosts, as these can pass underneath the deep desert tiles.

4. As the isolated tiles are quickly covered by sand, it is imperative to remember the color of the gummies that are located on these tiles.

Good luck!

[Post New]by Sb7447 on Aug 21, 16 7:39 PM
I am stuck on Level 61 Helping hands in Havana. How do you get the coconuts to move?

Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by jaychuey on Aug 24, 16 7:50 AM
I am using Windows 7 with a downloaded version of Gummy Drop from Big Fish. When I play the game and need to check anything out on email etc. I have to either have my printer create a scan so the Gummy Drop will go into a window or I have to close the game out entirely. How can the game be used in a window continuously so that I don't have to have to go through the processes above?

[Post New]by Stormy_W1 on Aug 24, 16 11:56 AM
Just making sure that I'm in the right place. I'm currently in Moscow, been experiencing some issues between a page that I've subscribed to and blogging. Can anyone help.?

[Post New]by pattyheff on Aug 24, 16 3:27 PM
I'm trying to collect 300 coins in Syndey that is waiting for it states.

[Post New]by janinesmom on Aug 30, 16 4:24 PM
I am stuck on Level 40, in Tokyo. How do I move to level 41 and beyond????

[Post New]by Mmspangenberg on Sep 7, 16 9:39 PM
I am stuck on St Petersburg on level 101. Help!!!

[Post New]by Terrapingal on Sep 20, 16 12:14 PM
Ref. Cape Town level 81 - can't get enough light blues. Am I missing something or some strategy? If I'm lucky I can explode the first chained blue bomb and sometimes the second, but then I'm out of turns. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[Post New]by mamakay9215 on Sep 22, 16 7:17 PM
I'm playing in London right now. I've gotten up to level 55, when I go back on hour later, it will be reset to level 49. What is going on? This is the third time this has happened and I'm getting very upset about it. I'm about to remove it from my kindle fire HD7.

[Post New]by luida25 on Sep 24, 16 12:09 PM
Hello, i keep loseing all progress after completing level 43 in New Orleans and buildings i have built ..the game reverts back to level 43 ...for me to start it all over again ..been like it for over a week..and ideas please thanks

Go to: