Lt66
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Christmas Consortium Report

[Post New]by Lt66 on Jun 21, 15 7:54 PM
I533739
lt66

I need Christmas cards and eggs for little white bear and penguin. I also need iris.
Thanks so much.

2meme
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by 2meme on Jun 22, 15 8:26 AM
Just started playing on PC after playing on ipad and would love to have Red, Blue and Green cards for the Reindeer as I already have the egg. Miss being able to send the reindeer to find Gold chest!
My id is 469172 and 374155
Thanks for any help.

redrose70
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by redrose70 on Jun 22, 15 9:54 PM
Hi, I missed out on all Xmas eggs, pets and the cards,as I was ill at that time. I don't know if it is to late for any of these items, but I would really appreciate any help on this matter. You can pm me or my friend #214880. Thank You ahead of time for your help. Redrose70 or Nanc.

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jun 23, 15 12:31 AM
ksuni10 wrote:I just wanted to thank everyone again for the help on getting the Christmas items.

I don't know if there is much left out there but if so I would very much like to finish them. I need

11 red cards

31 green cards

38 blue cards

and

29 suns.

Lady Pat, Aren't you getting the ones I sent you?

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jun 23, 15 12:35 AM
suzy1985 wrote: EVERYONE HERE IS GREAT!!!
I have gotten so many cards so quickly that in less than a month I have crafted my first three Christmas pets. The first pet I was able to craft was the reindeer. He has since brought me so many gold chests that I have completed the Treasure Hunter achievement. I am certain that I will be able to craft the last two pets soon for that achievement too! All because of your help and generosity!
THANKS TO ALL !!

Suzy

Congratulations, Suzy1985! That's what makes us Joan/Ditto/JLaRae happiest to hear!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jun 23, 15 12:39 AM
moontear wrote:
JoanJ53 wrote:Joan/Ditto/JLaRaeJ
Hey, Joan. Don't freak out, I sent you a Reindeer egg and a Snowman egg. I won a second Snowman from the wheel and when I asked for a Reindeer I got three. So I'm sending you my extras because none of my friends seem to need them.

Give them good homes!

I thank you for the eggs and I will find them good homes! What can I send you that you need the most?

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jun 23, 15 12:49 AM
2meme wrote:Just started playing on PC after playing on ipad and would love to have Red, Blue and Green cards for the Reindeer as I already have the egg. Miss being able to send the reindeer to find Gold chest!
My id is 469172 and 374155
Thanks for any help.

In Yoda's Voice : To the PC Force, I bid you welcome ! 3 Invites coming your way there are ! These invites to be accepted are !

[Post New]by Black_Lily on Jun 23, 15 5:01 AM
Hi everyone!! Nice to meet you! I'm pretty new to the game (just start two months ago) and I want to ask help to craft some Xmas pets, if possible the Reindeer. Could someone help me? I play and gift daily. My ID is 466793.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jun 23, 15 11:45 AM
Thankyou to all my friends for the cards, finnished my christmas cards and pets finally, many many thanks.

ksuni10
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ksuni10 on Jun 23, 15 12:38 PM
JoanJ

I am getting all the gifts I am being sent as far a I know. It seems like every time I turn around I need more. For awhile it did not seem as I was getting any and now they are coming in. When I first got this game back I didn't think I would be able to get everything as I lost this game during Christmas. then got reindeer and now am trying for the rest.

thank you for all your help

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jun 23, 15 2:49 PM
shagwendy wrote:I've just started a second game, my main game is on my desktop and I'm traveling for the summer so started playing on laptop. I really want the reindeer, he was very good to me on my other game. My ID is 420307 and my game name is Zephyr. Thank you.

I've got my reindeer egg, thank you, but I still need all the cards. Help me, puhleeze, I really want to craft the reindeer.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jun 23, 15 5:18 PM
shagwendy wrote:
shagwendy wrote:I've just started a second game, my main game is on my desktop and I'm traveling for the summer so started playing on laptop. I really want the reindeer, he was very good to me on my other game. My ID is 420307 and my game name is Zephyr. Thank you.

I've got my reindeer egg, thank you, but I still need all the cards. Help me, puhleeze, I really want to craft the reindeer.
Sweet, I will add you to my list. I'm sure with the help of the full team you will complete at least three pets for your second game. I have had a lot of success with the Yetti. =v=

rad8
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by rad8 on Jun 23, 15 9:11 PM
pamkatz wrote: Dee and rad I am adding you so welcome to my list, meet my other friends and sign in on the thread "New! temp. name for pamkatz".

fishfingers sweet, we are forever friends. Thank you for the kind words. =v=

Thank you for gifting the cards... still have two pets to craft and still need for the pets:
32 green cards
6 red cards
8 blue cards

and about 150 more cards for the achievement.

Thank you for all the cards everyone!

PS have been recommended to do the achievement first and then craft the pets by "recycling" the cards back... what does everyone else do?

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 9:23:11 PM PST

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jun 23, 15 9:56 PM
Black Lily and rad8 please check your messages. I have sent you a PM.

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 9:56:26 PM PST

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jun 23, 15 10:21 PM
Thank you so much, PamKatz. It would be great to get a pet for each food type, they're so much cheaper to feed than normal pets and bring back such better chests.

rad8
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by rad8 on Jun 23, 15 11:02 PM
Currently working on the Yeti pet.

Need to have 6 Red cards and 12 green cards

Then will work getting enough cards to craft the last Christmas pet.

Thanks to all helping!

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jun 24, 15 3:54 AM
rad8 wrote:
pamkatz wrote: Dee and rad I am adding you so welcome to my list, meet my other friends and sign in on the thread "New! temp. name for pamkatz".

fishfingers sweet, we are forever friends. Thank you for the kind words. =v=

Thank you for gifting the cards... still have two pets to craft and still need for the pets:
32 green cards
6 red cards
8 blue cards
and about 150 more cards for the achievement.Thank you for all the cards everyone!
PS have been recommended to do the achievement first and then craft the pets by "recycling" the cards back... what does everyone else do?
Sorry, but I don't agree. That is totally backward. Do the pets first, They count towards Two Achievements. The "your a card" is just playing Hot potato with one card. =v=

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jun 24, 15 7:24 AM
I agree with Pam! Hatch the eggs first and then you'll be so close to the Achievement it will only take a card or cards sent back and forth to get you there.

suzy1985
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by suzy1985 on Jun 24, 15 4:40 PM
Hello All of the Consortium Crew!
Now I am in total disbelief! It was only 4 days ago that I still needed to craft the last 2 pets. I have crafted all pets now!

YOU ARE ALL SO AWESOME AND GENEROUS!!
THANK YOU........ THANK YOU ........ THANK YOU

I still need to complete the You're a Card achievement. All along I have been swapping a card with Dot. I have 195 of the 300. I would like to start swapping with 2 others fishies. If anyone would like to just send me a card, I'll send it back and if you return again I'll know we are swapping. Or just PM me. Please do not gift me any more cards, I have all I need. I have added a note to my avatar.
Thanks again,
Suzy1985

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jun 24, 15 6:07 PM
Wonderful news, Suzy!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Thank you for keeping us updated.

Go to: