Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by GAMEQ2 on Jan 17, 17 6:15 AM
GAMEQ2 wrote:
PreciousOllie wrote:I'm new to the game and have a simple question. Why does an exclamation point show on some people on the right side of the screen? I have gone to their place there is nothing to do, but they don't ever clear off the exclamation points it bothering me lol

WebsteR58
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by WebsteR58 on Jan 20, 17 2:18 PM
when are they going to fix the issue that we have been having since last update. I have done everything that customer service told me to do and still can't play my game. it's been over a month. how long does it take. this is very frustrating to have a game i can't play.

WebsteR58
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by WebsteR58 on Jan 22, 17 6:31 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sunken Secrets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

when will the game be fixed. have been waiting for a month

ttwnldy
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by ttwnldy on Jan 24, 17 8:41 PM
Yes when will this game be fixed? I too am locked out and I did all that was suggested. I also sent in the felix report.

[Post New]by bfandie on Jan 26, 17 1:15 PM
In response to freckles10's question: Is there a way to de-curse cursed amber? Yes, the Alchemist's Table will de-curse amber and even transform some magic stones into other magic stones you might need during the game when you run out. Helped me quite a bit. I kept running out of the Water Stones and Amber Bits.

[Post New]by midge66 on Jan 28, 17 7:56 AM
I am locked out of my game as well. I am at or over level 78! I do not want to reload...I would just stop playing at that point!

[Post New]by Ester175 on Jan 29, 17 10:51 AM
I am also locked out. First couldn't see the boxes in my marketplace. Restarted the game and could not enter anymore. I am at level 50 !
I reinstalled the game too, but it did not help....

HELP please.

[Post New]by Tinyapple123 on Feb 2, 17 1:59 PM
When is the 3rd wing of the castle coming. I feel as though I am just doing the same thing over and over again. Losing enthusiasm for the game because no new areas being unlocked ?

[Post New]by lulupaine on Feb 2, 17 5:44 PM
I have been locked out for almost a month now as well. Do we know the issue and when it might be fixed? My error has currently been reading connection lost to server. Indeed frustrating.

Please give us some indication of what we are in for wait wise.

lois1231
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by lois1231 on Feb 3, 17 2:08 PM
I was all excited because I thought the game was fixed but still connection to server has been lost error. Please fix. This is so frustrating.

[Post New]by HanniMausi on Feb 3, 17 2:53 PM
Nach nun endlich neuem Uptade funktioniert das Spiel immer noch nicht, es bleibt an der selben Stelle im Ladebildschirm hängen und meldet nun Serververbindung unterbrochen und kein Laden des Spieles möglich. Es ist frustrierend und fast schon unverständlich. Es funktioniert weder bei WIN 7 und auch nicht auf WIN 10. Bei einem Notebook funktioniert es in WIN 7 und auch WIN 10, aber auf einem PC nicht. Das kann doch vielleicht etwas mit den Grafikkarten zutun haben. Ich kann nicht verstehen wieso man ein Uptade nicht vorher prüft auf diesen Systemen, das ist doch eine Voraussetzung eigentlich. Es ist so so schade, weil es wirklich ein ganz ganz tolles Spiel ist was die Entwickler da geschaffen haben und es sicher sehr viele PC Spieler spielen würden und auch schon viel Geld investiert haben und noch investieren werden. Es würde sich doch wirklich lohnen, daß die Entwickler und Programmierer hier sich ernstlich Mühe geben könnten dieses Spiel für PC`s zum laufen zu bringen. Hier geht wirklich viel Potential verloren, wirklich Schade um dieses schöne Spiel. Ich hoffe nun immer noch, daß es eines Tages auch auf den PC-Systemen WIN 7 und WIN 10 reibungslos zum Laufen gebracht werden kann. Hoffen wir ALLE und TROST an ALLE welche dies genauso bedauern wie es tue.

Edited on 02/03/2017 at 2:55:07 PM PST

Magic Limit Reached

[Post New]by Tolerance1st on Feb 4, 17 8:49 AM
A number of players have expressed that they are at a stop because they need more Magic. As a player, I found upgrading all doors, windows, and chimneys along with fixing the boundary walls will increase the Magic Limit. Also, dive a lots to receive gold and convert the gold into Golden Seals so that you can de-curse areas. Good luck!!! I enjoy the game and am patiently impatient waiting for an update.

[Post New]by fordmaria3 on Feb 6, 17 12:27 PM
Hi I've been playing for a while and can't seam to get anywhere advanced how do some people have places opened that I can't can you share your secret. I'm stuck

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Feb 9, 17 10:50 PM
Hi everyone.
I did an update to the game 2 days ago and haven't been able to access my game since. I keep getting an error telling me to check my internet connection and free space but the connection is fine and my iPad has plenty of space. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks in advance,
Linda (Kingo62)

[Post New]by Auntielolo on Feb 10, 17 6:10 PM
I am still having issue with the cursed items the diver brings up and I do not see any star next the Alchemists bench.

"yyqmx1, the cursed items that are received from the diver can be changed into XP at the Alchemist's Bench. If you tap on the star icon in the Alchemist's Bench you will see how many cursed items you have to change. "

Where is it?

[Post New]by Auntielolo on Feb 10, 17 6:13 PM
never mind I found it.

[Post New]by Cindy8035 on Feb 11, 17 12:31 PM
What do I do with cursed amber? Any way to de-curse it?

Edited on 02/11/2017 at 12:33:12 PM PST

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Feb 11, 17 11:40 PM
Hello again. All good now. Customer Support was brilliant and I'm back in the game!!

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Feb 13, 17 2:54 AM
Hi Cindy8035.

You can de-curse Amber at the Alchemist Bench, then you can use it as normal Amber.

Hope this helps.

Linda62

[Post New]by Cindy8035 on Feb 16, 17 8:33 AM
How do I use the basalt chips from the dives?

Go to: