tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
645 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

[Post New]by tj1147 on May 18, 17 5:33 AM
I got the same messages, but when I go to the Game Manager there is a note to install update from there. That is what I did and it updated fine.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 18, 17 9:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in her and address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that some players are experiencing issues downloading the latest version of Sir Match-a-Lot. Thank you tj1147 for mentioning that the Big Fish Games app was able to properly install this version. For players that are having issues downloading the update, it may be helpful to manually check for it in the app. I'll include steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team. Please provide a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and a screenshot of any error message that appears. I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below with these steps:

Taking A Screenshot

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by dearabbi on May 18, 17 3:33 PM
i'm glad you were able to update the game. I tried doing that several times but they tell me there is no new update. I'll just continue to play without until I get it right.

bfgBellerophon
8,044 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 17 9:42 AM
Hi dearabbi,

I'm sorry to hear that there is still some trouble with obtaining the latest version of Sir Match-a-Lot. Please look at your game version number as 1.15.0 is the latest version. If you are seeing this number, no need to update as the most current version is on your computer.

Feel free to reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team if the version number is different. A screenshot of the version number as well as your player ID would be helpful. I'll include Big Fish Games Help pages below on how to obtain this information:

Taking A Screenshot
What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by dearabbi on May 22, 17 12:11 PM
I went to play today and Now I only have the message that the game version is out of date and a box that says exit. I don't know what version number I have since nothing else comes up but the aforementioned message. I checked for updates on the app and it tells me that I have the latest version. I uninstalled the game app and reinstalled but no change of any kind. What do I do now?

bfgIlinalta
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 23, 17 10:41 AM
Hello dearabbi,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like the game is still requesting to be updated, but that no update is available when checking. It also sounds like that uninstalling the game app and reinstalling it also seems to have not cleared that up and that it isn't possible to check the version number at this time.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide those details, and I apologize that the game is performing in this manner currently. I wanted to swim by and provide some steps to reach out to our Support Team who have the tools available to investigate why this may be happening.

Since the game still seems to be showing a need for an update, even after installing the game fresh, I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game User ID if possible as well as a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case a player would like to know how to retrieve this in-game User ID, the following article provides a guide that may assist:

What is my User ID?

Thank you for trying those steps bfgBellerophon provided and also for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: