Friends of Eastendteddy

Re:Friends of Eastendteddy

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 15, 17 11:31 PM
Randy knows I love him.

Why would we stop insulting each other now?

You should read our PMs!

Cheers,

Jenifer

ETA: Randy, get online, you smelly little gnome!

Edited on 04/15/2017 at 11:32:59 PM PST

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,719 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 15, 17 11:52 PM
NO eggs today Randy?!
In spite of our protestations, so I've sent you some chocolate.
BUT please do not open my mail until tomorrow!!

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 16, 17 2:24 AM
Oh no, I was really looking forward to plan C.Let's just say it involved a hypnotist dressed as a doctor, & the threat of Ada feeding Randy prunes,liquorice & anything else to increase bathroom breaks.

rednose60
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by rednose60 on Apr 16, 17 7:26 AM
Hi Ada,

I saw your posts in the consortium and I see how hard you are trying to help Randy.

I have 1 of each egg that I don't need and was looking forward to send 1 today but he is my first gift of the day and when I did it his wish list was still the same.

I have other items that I can gift him:
Ancestor's Spirit 5 sells for 2000 coins
Blessing Pendant 5 sells for 2240 coins
Artefact of Infinity 24 sells for 1145 coins
Chastening Power 2 sells for 1770 coins
Sign of Ferocity 27 sells for 1540 coins
Star of renovation 5 sells for 1300 coins
Thicket keeper 1 Sells for 2000 coins
Horn of Ancestry 11 sells for 1280 coins

If that helps, next time you talk to him, tell him he doesn't need my help he can always finish the SE next year; but .... I need his help.
There is a new achievement going on on MC and without his help I can not complete it. It's called "Helping Randy finish his SE" , the trophy(achievement completed "Helping Randy finish his SE") only pops up when when he writes (SE done) after his name.
There is no Avatar for this achievement but my reward is going to be a big smile on my face and a glass of Portuguese wine.
I really want to sit and enjoy that glass of wine, while I imagine him dancing around and his neighbours coming outside and asking "Did our neighbour win the lottery??!!! Are we going to live next door to a millionaire??!!!"

I think he can relax and do it easily. I don't know which achievements he still have to complete but there are some that he can complete after the SE is over. (eg. Spring cakes, Spring Wreath, Spring pets....)
The ones he can only complete while the SE is on are: Spring terrace and the Enchanted Eggs. He is doing very well on that one with less then 400 for the 500 target and only 1 Lord and 1 Lady to find.
If he skips the green eggs (he already finished the creatures collection) he increases his chances of finding his missing lord and lady and keeps going for the 500 achievement.
I hope he is not too far away from finishing the spring terrace...

Looking forward to send him an egg tomorrow ... and to enjoy that glass of wine.

Kitty Algarve

PS. I don't think Randy wants AuntieRoo to go for plan C.

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 16, 17 7:50 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:Oh no, I was really looking forward to plan C.Let's just say it involved a hypnotist dressed as a doctor, & the threat of Ada feeding Randy prunes,liquorice & anything else to increase bathroom breaks.

One House of Schpadoinkle disguise coming up!

Now look into my eyes....

I'll have him barking like a chicken and clucking like a dog in no time!

Unfortunately we will have no idea, at all, if it worked - as he is, at any given time, an incomprehensible mountain of flatulence.

But the important thing is we care.

Jenifer

Grimwald
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Apr 16, 17 8:39 AM
Whose side is Auntie Roo on, in the Special Room?
She sounds scary! (I mean worthy!)

Grim

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 16, 17 9:58 AM
Hi all--I think Randy may not be on the computer yet today or he would have changed his card, as he promised--and he always keeps his promises!

Jenifer--On point, as always! Love ya!

Grim--I've also suggested to AuntieRoo that she really needs to join the Special Room, as she sounds like a perfect fit! Let's hope she accepts!!

Kitty--I'll definitely pass along your "ideas".

I believe Randy has completed all the pets, the Spring cakes, and Spring wreath. He's working on finishing the Spring Hunt, Eggs-actly, and the elusive "unique" eggs (1 Lady & 1 Creature), which is why he'll put the carrot, with the eggs, on his wish list to finish.

Thanks everyone!

Happy Easter/Passover
Ada

Edited on 04/16/2017 at 10:10:01 AM PST

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 16, 17 11:03 AM
What little me scary!!!! I'm 5 foot 2inches & weight 98 lbs if I keep my boots on.I am a pussycat. Just don't make me get my claws out.
Although I'm very disappointed in Randy Plan D was a cracker,quite worthy of a full scale battle strategy.I'll keep it in reserve just in case it's needed.

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 16, 17 11:28 AM
Randy changed his card, albeit reluctantly! Yay!! It's just so hard for him to be on the receiving end, as he is so much more comfortable as the giver!! Gotta love him!

Dbingamen
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,077 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Apr 16, 17 3:24 PM
All of you are so funny. I sure hope it doesn't hurt Randy to laugh!

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 16, 17 4:06 PM
Doctor,doctor you have to help me,friends want to put me in a special room???
I'll admit I have an irresistible urge to think up plans to get a certain person to do what I want but he doesn't seem to listen.
YES I have conspired with others to help me with said plans.
Yes I have offered to swim the Atlantic to personally deliver gifts.
Yes I was going to make an omelette out of him & egg gift if he refused to accept gift.
Yes I was prepared to purchase various food items from Walmart that may possibly have have a profound effect on his body
But really is that just cause to put me in a special room

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 16, 17 4:31 PM
Absolutely! Look at the perks, you get a nice new white huggy jacket that Jenny Wren would be happy to help you adorn, and when things go awry, as they always will, there are lots of little pink pills to help you cope!

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 16, 17 11:55 PM

Auntie Roo,

The only thing remaining is to choose your familiar - examples are technologically minded ferrets, arsenal wielding bunnies, surveillance owls, electric shock eels, hankie-encrusted snowmen-dragons, counter-intelligence ladybirds or a three month old kitten who is currently in training and has no discernible skills, other than pouncing and biting. So possibly an attack kitten... with the attention span of a gnat.

Then just give us your room number and we'll come break you out!

It's funny how many of you don't realise you're all in an asylum right now.

Don't eat the ice cream!

Jenifer

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 17, 17 3:00 PM
To Ada & Jackie well done girls we did it.I'm putting all our names forward to the devs for a Randy avatar.Now I have to think of a plan to convince the devs it's not wise to disagree or say no to me.
To Randy: Now you know it's useless to resist us ladies

playingthegame
Salmon
Salmon
2,719 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 17, 17 3:06 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:To Ada & Jackie well done girls we did it.I'm putting all our names forward to the devs for a Randy avatar.Now I have to think of a plan to convince the devs it's not wise to disagree or say no to me.
To Randy: Now you know it's useless to resist us ladies

Not much work would be needed as we already have one in the form of the present "Salty" Took persona!

AuntieRoo
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 17, 17 3:13 PM
I was leaning towards The Tin Man ,they are both captains.

Having thought a bit more I think Randy is more of a tiger grrrrrr

Edited on 04/17/2017 at 3:42:25 PM PST

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,163 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Apr 17, 17 5:49 PM
I slowly open one eye muttering WHAT THE H*** is that noise, jingel bells?? in April, it is April no?? I try to sit up and notice me hands and footies are bound,,handcuffed to a bed?
Wait a cotton picckin minute , last thin I remebers is doing a walk about trying to figure out how to bust out of this crazy jello 3 d world we stuck in,,I tug wiff all me might and snap
goes on cuff, grunt groan and one footie free,, grunt groannnnn and stop mid air for I hears footie steps heading me way, my eyeballs bulge outs me head what the H*** Larry,
Curly, Moe comin at me wiff a hugmungus syringeie thinie takes two to carry the D*** thin
OH NO WAY IN H*** are they stickin moi wiff dat der thin I wait till they get close then wham bang boom round house kick scoreeeeeeeeeeee twoferone,, dat leave Curly fast like a bunnie I start a joke and Curly laughs so hard he falls over and clunck on da door ,,
out like a light,,I resume me grunts and break me otter footie loss, and jump offs dat table and yep you guessed it BANG on me face you #$%^&*( idjit the otter hand still cuffed ,, no matter I take off like a bat out of H*** and not thinking as I go through da door the table is sideways and as I fall sliding face first down da hall the otter cuff breaks but not me..I slide right through a door and stop with in an inch of a stell thingie.
I slowy gets up and WHOOOOOOO I hit the Mudder load, wheelchairs, oxiginie tanks , poles syringie yeahhhhhhhhhh I hit da supply room, okay thunck Cap,, I grap a tank twist the valve and start singing like a Munckin ,, we're off to get da Wizzard Murk the evil Wizzard of MC and I am goin kill himmmmmmmmmm oppsie wrong tank.
what iffin I tie dem der tanks to da wheels of dat chair ohhhhhhhh rocket man,,
I get to work and tie two tanks to da wheels and turn on da vales,,wooooooooooooo woooooooooo you idjit wrong way and wrong tanks ya needs to oxie tanks mutter mutter
***********continued***************

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,163 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Apr 17, 17 6:09 PM
I grab a bag and throw every thin I can grab grab a belt and tie meself in da chair and
JERONOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PTG ,GRIM.JEN, AUNTIROO and every thin else hears dis sonic boom and a flash lights up da sky is it a bird, a plane, NO tis Cap Robo Randy doing wheelies heading fer a crash..
I hit the ground hard and slide wheel chair upside down wheels spinning as me head also and come to sliding halt with in an inch of a huge rock, whew that mightahurt a smig,
I hear a scream RANYYYYYYYYYYY and hear footie steps runing at me then OUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF as Jen lands on top of me ,, good God woman get off me you squccin me,,Jen helps me up and I look over and see mouths hanging on da ground ,, PTG GRIM ROO (that I have not met yet lol) hey PTG lookie what I gots ya a new ride ok ok she be a bit banged up but man she be fast and all fer ya buddy, no more brooms or benches ain't she a buet? Jen lookie here a new huggie just fer you , IV bottels bandaides, swauve, bandages, scalpels, IV poles, drain bags, and in dat der sack is more stuff,,, Grim front and center=== I reach in da bag and pull out the tiniest itty bitty bunnie dark grey with light grey streaks, white paws, one ear hangs over his blue eye and da otter eye green is blinking like crazy, his poor wittel tail is a cotton ball seems he lost his somewhere, and on his pink wittel nose is a I save him from dat der lab oh and I have to warn you he hops funny,,, he will thump his paw then faster to get speed and offfff he goes to da left untill he hits somethin, and his wittel tail pops off but grows back , the thump again and off to his right and bang agin he kinda goes like a snake but he gets der,so Grim met Rainbow take good care of da little guy and Jen stop pouting I am sure Grim will let you bunnie sit,,,okay I is tired I need a nap will plain every thin ZZZZ

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
806 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Apr 17, 17 6:12 PM
Holy moly you got me laughing so hard I have a side ache and the hiccups.

PenWeb
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by PenWeb on Apr 17, 17 6:31 PM
ROFLMPW

Thank the Good Lord (or whatever), Randy IS BACK!!!!!

Nell?Nell2

Go to: