[Post New]by paynow on Feb 2, 17 11:01 AM
Hey guys My friend code is 148611

volzhi
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by volzhi on Feb 3, 17 2:51 PM
I am new to the game and I am on level 23. My friend number is 638875. When I get numbers of those who wish to be my friend, do I send them the gift boxes? I have over 30 and I am wondering what I do with them.

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Feb 3, 17 8:04 PM

Volzhi,

Wait until next Christmas. The gift boxes are placed beneath a friends Christmas tree.

Cheers,

Jenifer

[Post New]by marlo10 on Feb 4, 17 6:30 AM
Hi. Recently lost friends when I had my game transferred to a new computer. I found quite a few friend codes in this thread. I'd like to add mine and I will ask in return. My code is 646908. Thanks.

volzhi
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by volzhi on Feb 4, 17 11:47 AM
Thank you Jennifer

volzhi
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by volzhi on Feb 4, 17 7:36 PM
Now I have friends. Three friends sent me what I wanted on my wish list. I clicked on what they sent me. I failed to write down their numbers to send them something. How do I know who has sent me things????

ladydaa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ladydaa on Feb 5, 17 2:00 AM
I am a 74 Leveler awaiting the Dragon's wisdom to open the door to bigger & greater levels. While piddling around limbo...

I would be happy to gift our MC newbies, up & levelers, and sad, sad groaners. Message me your friend code (under the social tab) and help is coming.

It's lonely at the top! Let's get our friends up here. It might light a fire under that Dragon's sit-down.

Edited on 02/11/2017 at 5:12:46 PM PST

volzhi
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by volzhi on Feb 5, 17 8:41 AM
My friend code is 638875. Maybe you can send me wisdom as well. I never have enough money. I play and play, but to get anywhere I have to craft items and that takes all my cash and I have to start all over again. I am being asked for 5,500 and I have less than 2000.

Trida1952
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Trida1952 on Feb 5, 17 4:00 PM
Please add me code 640896. I am on level 23 and could do with some friends, although do not have much inventory yet.
Have been playing on ipad but have reached top level so thought I would try on PC.
playing as Trida
thanks

[Post New]by PawPawslilPixie on Feb 5, 17 9:33 PM
my friend code is 643007 I am still trying to figure this out. Just realized I could even add friends lol thanks

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Feb 7, 17 9:09 AM
Volzhi

Don't know how many friends you have, but if it's 15 or under then it probably doesn't matter whether or not you kept track of who sent something.

Since you can sent 5 gifts 3 times a day. I live on the US East Coast for me that's early morning until 11:00 AM, then around 7 PM you should be able to gift everyone.

If you have more than 15 friends, I suggest using some kind of tracking system. Make it a simple, or as complicated as you like.

For me, I just printed out a table with my "Friends" names in the first column then added more columns so the thing lasts me 2 weeks. Just save in my Mystery Castle folder on my desktop & print out a new one every 2 weeks.

Of course there have been Friends that have come & gone, especially with the Christmas Event. Others I just remove when I receive nothing for an extended time.

I also have a sheet with Friend's names, their ID #, & their Bigfish user name if possible.

I'm at level 69, but try to support my 'Friends' playing at lower levels, & always include items on my wish list that they will have. They often have items I really need. I also think it's very frustrating when people continually ask for things you don't have. I'm uncomfortable when I can't gift back.

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Feb 7, 17 9:24 AM
Volzhi

My friend code is 638875. Maybe you can send me wisdom as well. I never have enough money. I play and play, but to get anywhere I have to craft items and that takes all my cash and I have to start all over again. I am being asked for 5,500 and I have less than 2000.

Sorry to tell you this, but that is generally the nature of the game. I recently got up to 67,000 coins & then, Poof! All spent.

Same with inventory. Every time I try to build up the number of items in my inventory, suddenly I find much of it gone. Remember the game generally only gives you what you already have.

Of course you could ignore all the Quests, etc for a few weeks and save everything.
You may have enough to keep you going for a while, but I wouldn't count on it lasting too long.

Just wait until you get to some of the higher levels
Level 66 will cost 91,000 coins plus a bunch of stamps
Level 67 costs 70,700 coins
Level 68 costs 82,100 and so on.

So I guess I'd suggest just sitting back, so to speak, and enjoy the game.

amf368
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by amf368 on Feb 7, 17 2:55 PM
I am on level 45. 47 will cost 20,000 to open. I have over 200 friends and want more-do not care if gift now or are taking break-resting, collecting for spring event and future events. Will gift back any that gift me. I have 24 pending invitations out, please reply. My Id is 604014.

[Post New]by Darlene1225 on Feb 9, 17 7:18 PM
Tickles thank u for all the gifts, I have been trying to send you gifts but when I click on your name nothing happens. I even tried to delete your name than put you down as a friend again but still nothing happens so maybe you can delete yourself as my friend and than come back. If you have another idea please try I really want to be your friend and make up for all the gifts you sent me.

Your Friend,
Darlene

[Post New]by Dr_Britcom_Mom on Feb 10, 17 4:15 PM
Hello. My PC tablet gave up the ghost, and I now have a new PC. I did manage to save my friend codes, but a number of my friends are no longer active, so my friend count is low. My code is 648308, I am active in events, so even if I can't gift everyday, I can visit the friend rooms so my neighbors/friends reap the rewards. Please add me.

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Feb 10, 17 5:41 PM
marlo10 wrote: Hi. Recently lost friends when I had my game transferred to a new computer. I found quite a few friend codes in this thread. I'd like to add mine and I will ask in return. My code is 646908. Thanks.

Hi marlo,

I sympathize with you as I lost all my friends (again) when my computer died & the game was transferred to a new computer. I have sent you an invite (even though I'm sure you have received many invites by now).

Old ID: 621103
New ID: 649401

jEMSW
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Feb 10, 17 7:13 PM
Darlene

Hi, had the same problem a while back. Did the same thing, deleting & then accepting. I discovered that if there is no arrow on the ID card, to turn it over, then that person has no Wish List.

[Post New]by A_random_person on Feb 11, 17 11:56 AM

Hi,

I saw that people are making friend requests here. I have used some #'s to make requests and it worked out great. Then I thought about all the posts that I've been reading and everyone seems pretty cool. I know I haven't posted here before but if anyone needs or would like an extra MC friend my # is 624297.

Thank You for reading (and maybe friending me)
A_random_person

volzhi
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by volzhi on Feb 11, 17 4:01 PM
Thank you jEMSW I appreciated both of your answers. I don't see how any one gets those huge amounts of cash. Does everyone buy cash from the bank? This game could get to be a very expensive hobbie. Would love some answers.

Harleyette
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Harleyette on Feb 13, 17 4:23 PM
My Friend Code: 74603
I keep losing friends and am now down top 60. I need a few more please. I gift every day 2 or 3 times. I you are a daily player and gifter, please be my friend. thanks
Lady A

Go to: