slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

No true relax mode?

[Post New]by slm1948 on Oct 23, 13 7:07 AM
Based on a review that the relaxed mode isn't really relaxed, I refuse to even try this game.

graynana56
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:No true relax mode?

[Post New]by graynana56 on Oct 29, 13 12:00 PM
AMEN NO FUN YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY AT A RELAXED PACE!!!!

SGunn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by SGunn on Nov 7, 13 8:44 AM
I don't like "timed games" myself, so I stay away from them. But, I've learned that even in a "relaxed mode" game as this, it's only as relaxing as you make it. So what if you have to replay a level or 2? It's not so you're saving lives. I've found a way so far, to beat the sand. Keep trying to find 4 or more matches to charge up the amulet and use that to knock your puzzle pieces down and out. At the same time, knock a square or more of sand. Just keep plugging away, but take deep breaths to keep your blood pressure down. If you find it frustrating, then stop, go on to something else, then come back later. It is certainly not worth getting angry over.

Re:No true relax mode? Thanks, S Gunn!

[Post New]by NewMexFish on Nov 18, 13 3:56 PM
Wow, thank you so much for the tip about using the amulet to blow out the pieces! I was hating those sand boxes before reading your reply. Now the game is still challenging, but its not impossible to solve.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Nov 19, 13 4:59 PM
If you click on "Options" in the main menu, there is an option for "Relaxed". I played the demo (almost had the sword restored) and saw no indication of a timer. Hope this helps.

Go to: