Puffaroo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

What am I doing wrong, money-wise?

[Post New]by Puffaroo on Oct 23, 13 7:26 AM
I've seen several posts from people who have scads of silver, but it seems like I'm always struggling to get enough to grow the crops needed for quests. Sometimes it feels more like work than fun.

I've been planting carrots and/or eggplants overnight then selling in the morning, but it still seems like I can't keep up. Does someone have a strategy for generating silver?

Thanks so much.

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

Re:What am I doing wrong, money-wise?

[Post New]by zbox12 on Oct 23, 13 3:24 PM
I had trouble until I could start planting turnips and then lemons. Now I'm fine. I think you just have to be patient until you get enough levels.

Puffaroo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Puffaroo on Oct 23, 13 4:17 PM
I'm at level 34 and have both lemons and turnips. I'll give that a shot, thanks.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Oct 23, 13 4:24 PM
You can cash in your collections for gold, silver, experience, energy, boards, etc. If you have 4 hrs. of free time you should use the 4 hr. unlimited energy, you'll make your money back in kitchen collections and you'll get tons of blue bottles if you plant lots of cabbages and radishes. When I'm down to an hour or so I start planting my longer growing crops, that way I can get them watered, hoed, and fertilized with my free energy. I leave a couple rows to keep planting cabbages and radishes until I'm almost out of time.

maggiefromOK2
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by maggiefromOK2 on Oct 25, 13 9:46 AM
Restart, it cost 20 gold but all the rest of your silver and gold carry over, you'll lose all you progress, but on the plus side as long as you don't log out you'll have unlimited energy or at least I do, going on day 2, about to restart again, only have a little over 400 gold got plenty of silver about 800k, don't forget to sell everything and cash in all your collections first.

Go to: