bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post Your Call of the Ages Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 23, 13 9:05 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post Your Call of the Ages Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by soderm on Nov 3, 13 11:55 AM
Hello,

I just bought and installed Call of the ages and this message shows.

Error: Access violation at 0x00556CC0 (tried to read from 0x00000030), program terminated.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it.

Can you please help me?

/Liz

azulao
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by azulao on Nov 3, 13 12:09 PM
soderm wrote:Hello,

Error: Access violation at 0x00556CC0 (tried to read from 0x00000030), program terminated.

Can you please help me?

/Liz

azulao
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by azulao on Nov 10, 13 12:50 PM
I unstalled e installed the game again and it shows again. acess violatiom error... please help me

[Post New]by lovedaswan on Nov 17, 13 12:07 PM
I have the same issues and error they are. I do in fact with many games. =(

Access Violation

[Post New]by SassMom1 on Nov 23, 13 8:01 AM
I just downloaded "Call of the Ages" free trial and when I Click to Play, this message shows:

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my PC, still same message.

Pease help!!!

Sarah

[Post New]by shortstuff9559 on Dec 22, 13 3:14 PM
I am having the same trouble with the game myself as well as a couple other games. I keep getting the same error message. I have tried doing everything I could to make it work and nothing helps.

chuckho
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by chuckho on Jan 8, 14 5:02 AM
I'm having the same issue from both the Big Fish site's and from another site's version. I think the game has issues that have yet to be addressed from the get go. Neither site is offering any type of help to correct it.

[Post New]by bonniequinton on Jan 10, 14 8:03 PM
i to am having the same trouble, no problem during the trial but now ive bought the game i cant play. come on big fish please fix this.

[Post New]by twinpop1215 on Jan 18, 14 5:40 PM
Has anyone resolved their issues with this access violation error? I have uninstalled and reinstalled but keep getting the same error. It was fine during the trial but now that I have purchased it I keep getting the access error. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by linnyloo63 on May 27, 14 12:45 PM
hi im having no luck with this game either it says violation error when I try to play refund would be good

[Post New]by kathydiggs63 on Jun 7, 14 8:10 AM
This is frustrating. I am having the same issues. I have successfully played through the second round and it stops and replays the same game over and over. I had tech support help in eliminating the game and re installing. That worked and was able to play the entire game through to the same point it froze the first time. I was able to uninstall and reinstall. Third go around same thing, it froze in same spot and I am getting the error code that everyone else is reporting. It has been impossible to get it to work now. Help

[Post New]by ROB159 on Aug 12, 14 9:30 AM
I have this problem on windows 8.1, copied another post

Hello,

Can you please help me?

Real frustrating and Big Fish seems to care less. Game stays last level. Why no help here?

[Post New]by flybyjoe on Nov 15, 14 1:25 PM
kathydiggs63 wrote:This is frustrating. I am having the same issues. I have successfully played through the second round and it stops and replays the same game over and over. I had tech support help in eliminating the game and re installing. That worked and was able to play the entire game through to the same point it froze the first time. I was able to uninstall and reinstall. Third go around same thing, it froze in same spot and I am getting the error code that everyone else is reporting. It has been impossible to get it to work now. Help

Go to: