Your wishlist for Santa

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

Your wishlist for Santa

[Post New]by L_Amour on Oct 23, 13 8:19 PM
Don't forget to post your wishes, for Santa!
Quote to DM's post at FB:
It takes a long time for Santa to make his toys. So speak up now!

Check out more here, if you like
https://www.facebook.com/DarkManorGame?ref=stream

Re:Your wishlist for Santa

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Oct 23, 13 8:27 PM
Dear Dark Manor Santa,

I would love to see the following in Dark Manor for Christmas decorating:
*** More Bonus Properties!! (please, please, please)*****
An Elf's Workshop
Christmas Trees
Reindeer
Santa & Mrs. Claus
Rudolf (red nosed of course)
Frosty
Pine Trees with snow (1x1)
Snow to put on our paths
Wreaths
Mistletoe
Poinsettas
Wrapped Gifts

We've been good all year here in the Dark Manor, so please give us lots and lots of goodies!

Edited on 10/23/2013 at 8:33:10 PM PST

NanaBanana1967
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NanaBanana1967 on Oct 23, 13 11:30 PM
SANTAS WORKSHOP!!! Then we can take our Halloween walkers to the shop to be transformed into Holiday walkers. What else are we going to do with all these trick or treaters running around?

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 24, 13 1:16 AM
Did they actually post that! Cool!!!

Okay, I will most likely be in the minority but none of the above would be in keeping with the ambience of the game IMHO. UNLESS they are done in a "Tim Burton-esque" type of manner, like putting a Santa hat on the skeleton walkers for example.

mjpi
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by mjpi on Oct 24, 13 6:35 AM
--Zombie or skeleton Santa
--Skeletal reindeer
--Dead Christmas tree
--Rusted-out sleigh
--Group of zombie/skeleton carolers

All to look absolutely normal in day mode, of course!

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Oct 24, 13 8:15 AM
PTBT wrote:Did they actually post that! Cool!!!

Okay, I will most likely be in the minority but none of the above would be in keeping with the ambience of the game IMHO. UNLESS they are done in a "Tim Burton-esque" type of manner, like putting a Santa hat on the skeleton walkers for example.

I totally agree. If they should decide to Christmas-esque kind of things, it really should be done along the lines of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. Otherwise, it just wouldn't fit.

[Post New]by 45045Kamehameha on Oct 24, 13 9:37 AM
Evil Jack-in-the-Box pop-up ??? attraction activated by walkers.
Fountain for my garden with multi colored water at night.
X-mas flowers.
Oh yeah... how about a new bonus expansion down by the river?

Edited on 10/24/2013 at 9:44:03 AM PST

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 24, 13 12:07 PM
Ooooooh, nice topic! I'd love to see some vintage/aged decorations in deep burgundies and golds that we can just add the the stuff we already have, wreaths, lights, stars, santa hats, etc.

It would be pretty cool if in night mode we could see the reflection of Santa's Sleigh in the water.

bfgDeveron

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Oct 24, 13 2:36 PM
Imagine a mistletoe decoration over a pathway and two walkers meet under it. Oh, the kisses that would be.... A bit much for programming concerns, I know, but the visual gave me some laughs.

I've already been entertained by FrankenJack chasing around one of the maids as if to say "No, really, you'll love a backrub!"

Ahriman_Raven
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by Ahriman_Raven on Oct 24, 13 4:30 PM
Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future. Great big Christmas Tree!

Deegb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
462 Posts

[Post New]by Deegb on Oct 24, 13 7:17 PM
I agree with some earlier posts that "creepy Christmas" is the right theme. Otherwise, it just won't look very Dark-Manor-ish.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 24, 13 9:04 PM
Ahriman_Raven wrote:Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future. Great big Christmas Tree!

This, I really like... the ghosts would be fabulous walkers. Maybe Marley in chains too...

pipera76
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by pipera76 on Oct 25, 13 9:53 AM
I agree with keeping it creepy!
Creepy Santa that pops up in different places all over the manor.
Sleigh ride by day, monster sleigh by night.
Maybe Santa on the barn by day, creepy Santa on the barn by night.
Creepy Santa riding by moon at night.
Lots of holiday walkers.

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Oct 25, 13 10:06 AM
pipera76 wrote:I agree with keeping it creepy!
Creepy Santa that pops up in different places all over the manor.
Sleigh ride by day, monster sleigh by night.
Maybe Santa on the barn by day, creepy Santa on the barn by night.
Creepy Santa riding by moon at night.
Lots of holiday walkers.

Love those ideas!!!

[Post New]by theredguppy on Oct 25, 13 1:54 PM
More space, please, please, please. I don't have any space left, only two more vials to go and lots of gold and silver savings and stuff in my inventory. I don't want to redecorate again, I love my garden as it is, but I still have many ideas left and no space to try them.
I'm following the Forum for a while now and there is no sign of any spaceimprovement. Only a vague promise for space on the Riverside.

guppy

Horla13
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Horla13 on Oct 25, 13 2:35 PM
What about gifts we could click on to open and get some random rewards from them too (little items, gold, énergies or whatever... Daddy Santa said we could write all that we wanted, uh?)

I'd love the idea to open space near the River (and also all around the Platform at lower price and lower delay, after all it's Xmas ). An old rusted boat where we could put some of our walkers and stuff on too would be great!

As per all the Xmas ideas, they are all excellent especially all the ones related to Tim Burton's universe that is so amazing!

Oneqwah

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Oct 26, 13 11:17 AM
I would like to be able to send Christmas cards (maybe with the ability to add something like I appreciate being able to visit for energy, silver and xp) with a gift to my neighbors.

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Oct 26, 13 11:32 AM
Horla13 wrote:What about gifts we could click on to open and get some random rewards from them too (little items, gold, énergies or whatever... Daddy Santa said we could write all that we wanted, uh?)

Love this idea! We could have 1 gift each from BF for the 12 days of Christmas. I also agree that it should be a Creepy Christmas in keeping with the Dark Manor vision.

Ahriman_Raven
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by Ahriman_Raven on Oct 26, 13 11:39 AM
You know, spirit of Christmas and all that.. How about letting us send more free gifts to our neighbors. Even if it's just for the holidays. I think that would be nice. Or discount prices on the premium gifts we can send.

On the more selfish side, hmmm. Some new attractions, like a Toy store or a Candy shop, we got new walkers for Halloween. (I know everyone wants more walkers, but they do take a bit more programming to make.) Haunted Ice Skating park, with little skating ghosts in night mode. I love the idea someone posted earlier of a Jack in the Box ??? attraction.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 26, 13 12:18 PM
TnTexas wrote:
PTBT wrote:Did they actually post that! Cool!!!

I totally agree. If they should decide to Christmas-esque kind of things, it really should be done along the lines of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. Otherwise, it just wouldn't fit.

Couldn't agree more!!

Go to: