bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 25, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood forum

[Post New]by rose2065 on Feb 28, 14 11:31 AM
I cannot get the game to go past the evidence board to get the HO scene that gives you the second part of the safe disk. The hint keeps directing me to the evidence board and no matter what I do there it will not progress to the HO desk scene where I can get the second part. Very frustrating. Anyone else have this problem??

Re:Welcome to Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood forum

[Post New]by ArtifexMundi on Mar 2, 14 9:07 AM
I'm not exactly sure at which point you are, but if the hint directs you to the evidence board, this means there is something to do there. You can use the hint also in the view of the evidence board--it will show you the next evidence matching step or direct you to a piece of evidence where you may have something to do (spoiler, highlight to read: in the camera you have to remove the old batteries and then insert new ones as soon as you find them and in the old wallet you have to insert the "MR" initials to open it).

I hope this helps. Happy gaming!

Jakub
Artifex Mundi

Go to: