birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

Level 10 Help Please

[Post New]by birdie5 on Oct 25, 13 12:48 PM
What do you click on to get the coins at the bank? I have been trying everything and the most I got was one coin and I don't know what I clicked on to even get that. Thanks

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Level 10 Help Please

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 25, 13 1:05 PM
birdie5 wrote:What do you click on to get the coins at the bank? I have been trying everything and the most I got was one coin and I don't know what I clicked on to even get that. Thanks

You don't have to click on anything, just drive the right colored train to the same colored bank, ie red train to red bank and it automatically collects the coins. Let the train stay there until you have collected all the coins. You can view the solution at any time if you can't figure it out. Hope this helps.

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

Re:Level 10 Help Please

[Post New]by birdie5 on Oct 25, 13 1:25 PM
Thank you mhatfie. I figured out my problem - I had slowed the speed down and when you do that the coins do not load. When I went back to 0% they loaded in the train.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 25, 13 2:49 PM
I had to slow the trains down too until I got the hang of it. I did slow it down to -20% and it still collected the coins. Pretty fun game and not so easy as you progress. Either we are the only two who are playing it or the only two who are admitting it. lol

Edited on 10/25/2013 at 3:14:40 PM PST

Ele17
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Ele17 on Oct 26, 13 3:16 PM
How do you slow the train speed??

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Level 10 Help Please

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 26, 13 3:33 PM
You slow or increase the speed w/ the + and - buttons at the upper right.

And I had no problem collecting coins at the lower speed. But to get the full 3 stars at a later level, I had to click the red lead train thru its bank w/o collecting any coins the first time, rather than a few and send it on before it could be collided with by the green train.

Edited on 10/26/2013 at 3:36:56 PM PST

Ele17
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Ele17 on Oct 28, 13 4:41 PM
Thanks!

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Nov 3, 13 3:18 PM
There is definitely a problem with the banks not always loading coins. I'm stuck on one level (UK) because my green train only loads at the first of two green banks, and the blue train doesn't load at all. I'll play with the speed controls & see if that helps. I've gotten three stars on every level up to this point, though. Fun game.

Go to: