No achievements or collectibles

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Oct 25, 13 4:28 PM
I almost never play the Bonus Chapter so I was excited to see this come out in SE, alas, it doesn't have the achievements or the collectibles. I couldn't care less about the Bonus Chapter but achievements and collectibles mean everything to me. Now I have to decide if I feel like buying the CE. I LOVED the first game but lately, I haven't been loving HOPAs.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:No achievements or collectibles

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 25, 13 5:14 PM
I don't know if this helps, but this isn't your standard HOPA. It's very different from the standard ones. I LOVED it. The CE for this one has tons of collectibles...

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Oct 26, 13 5:13 PM
....and I on the other hand, do not like to be troubled with collectibles etc. Achievments don't mean too much to me. I just started this game today and it's 5 , and 5 and a whole bunch of s. What a great game!

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Oct 29, 13 4:14 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:I get really peeved when I buy the CE and later the SE has the collectibles! Why buy a CE if you can wait and get everything but the SG (but you get a walk-through) and the bonus game? Achievements and collectibles belong in CEs! (Oh, I love finding an SE with them, don't get me wrong! But not if I have the CE.)
This game as a CE is fabulous. Go for it, especially if you are a member and can get it on sale this weekend.

Agree, loved this game!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 6, 13 9:34 PM
There are the butterflies in this version. When you touch them they fly away. It doesn't register as a collectible but you still have the fun of looking for them

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 23, 13 2:53 AM
Achievements and collectibles are typically only found in Collector's Editions as part of the bonus content. For what it's worth, I think the money for the CE is very well spent, as SeverineSnape mentioned, there are lots of collectibles to find and lots of bonus play!

Go to: