Vkann
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Relaxing games like these are needed

[Post New]by Vkann on Oct 26, 13 12:22 AM
I am finding that I am leaning towards the more relaxing games at the moment, have played this and the one with the Mansion, but I am finding things in nearly every room, spiders I hate them. I also liked the Big City games. The Vacation Quest games.
I just wanted to know whether anyone could tell me of anymore relaxing type games that have no crawly things in them and are not a match 3 or time mangement games as I have trouble with my hands.
So if anyone can help I would be grateful. I am in a wheelchair stuck at home all day and these games and my computer have met a lot to me.

SO A BIG THANK YOU TO WHOEVER CAN HELP ME IN WHATEVER WAY.

Edited on 09/03/2014 at 5:15:25 PM PST

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Relaxing games like these are needed

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Mar 19, 14 3:32 PM
Hi VKann

Of course there's a Gardenscapes Mansion Makeover game now, and Gardenscapes 2.

The Mystery PI series is quite good - some tricky HOGs without a real story, made by the same devs as the Vacation Quest games. Can't remember if most of these have a timer but most HOGs you just have to repeat the level if you run out of time, until you've learned where everything is
or maybe you don't get such a high score, but it doesn't fall apart like in time management games, I appreciate you said you're not the fastest mouser in the world.
Have a look at them and try the free trial

Dream Day Wedding series
Tales of Lagoona
Vacation Adventures Park Ranger
Escape Rosecliff Island (there's also Escape Emerald Star and Escape Whisper Valley but they were too "dark" for me)
Hidden Expedition Everest and Amazon
Love Story letters from the Past
Samantha Swift series is good fun, but more story-based.
Amazing Adventures series

Hope this gives you some ideas

Go to: