Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Missing Clue

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 26, 13 7:03 AM
Could somebody please tell me where the combination is for the chest with the odd lock in the basement is? The main character keeps saying it's in my journal but I sure as heck don't see it and I've looked twice!

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Re:Missing Clue

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 26, 13 8:08 AM
Well why am I not surprised?! As usual a whole bunch of people read my post but nobody ever seems compelled to answer! I'll make a deal with you. Next time I see one of your posts I won't answer eiteher!

Edited on 10/26/2013 at 8:09:00 AM PST

glenard
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by glenard on Oct 26, 13 8:38 AM
To Athena533: Please don't get discouraged. I have viewed your post also. But this is something I do before I even play a demo just to see if there are any problems and look at all the threads. I am sure there are a lot of other people that do the same thing. I have started playing the demo, but haven't got to your point in the game yet. Hopefully someone will help you out. I won't be able to buy the game till next week, so I cannot help you out.

Have a great day!!

JoFin
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by JoFin on Oct 26, 13 9:02 AM
Sorry Althena533, I haven't even downloaded the game yet. I'm only on your post to see what kind of problems might arise and what solutions there are for when I do play. As time goes on, I'm sure someone will answer your question.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 26, 13 9:54 AM
Thanx but I don't think you'll even reach my point before the demo runs out. I think I'm like in the third or fourth chapter.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 26, 13 12:23 PM
Well this one for me is the proverbial needle in a haystack.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 26, 13 12:40 PM
Dear Althena533:

thank you for being so genuine!! you are sooooo funny!!

love your honesty!!

guess it is hard for some to understand that you need help right away
but are getting nonresponsive answers which is bloody frustrating !!
do me a favour and stop playing demo for a bit and let the rest of us catch up with you. Have a strong feeling everyone else is still playing NeverTales!! LOL!

I have bought this and has SG which am looking through to help you - at $8 of course will get - so please be patient just a little longer!!!

Edited on 10/26/2013 at 1:20:26 PM PST

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Oct 26, 13 4:53 PM
If its the dirty glass box, you need to find the cleaner to spray onto it and then find a rag to wipe it off, Played the game earlier, but I have been to the pub since, so cant quite remember if I am referring to your question, I bought the game though, because I found it really easy going, and didn't have any issues with progressing. Hope this might help

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 26, 13 6:28 PM
dear dippydebby:

CHEERS!!!! LOL!!

and thank you!!

Edited on 10/26/2013 at 6:30:00 PM PST

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 26, 13 7:20 PM
Dippydebbie it's the box with shapes for the combination instead of numbers. It's the chest that's in the same room as that awful plastering machine!

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 26, 13 8:48 PM
I got it! ;v) I got it! ;v) I got it! ;v) I had to start all over again, but I got it! ;v) Thanx, guys! ;v)

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 26, 13 9:47 PM
fabulous!! and thanks for letting us know !!!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 27, 13 12:19 AM
I haven't even demo'd this one yet.
But with a sale on this weekend, if I can feel well enough, I just might.

Heavens the reviews have been all over the place on this one, so I know I will have to play the full demo to decide for myself this time.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 27, 13 1:16 AM
dear tookat - BUY! BUY! BUY!

is worth it and you can always call me!!!!!

[Post New]by Jo2013 on Nov 5, 13 12:36 PM
Where did you find the clue. I have restarted, reinstalled and keep getting stuck.
Thanks

Go to: