Game stops at the raven- saw handle- scenario

[Post New]by terrijwolf on Oct 26, 13 5:39 PM
I read the suggestion about IE for this, I use Mozilla Firefox-hard to tell which program this downloaded game is on. Please help!!

bumby
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Re:Game stops at the raven- saw handle- scenario

[Post New]by bumby on Mar 1, 14 11:02 PM
this is happening to me too
why?

pmb69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pmb69 on May 12, 14 12:36 PM
I just started the game same thing happen to me how do you contact someone

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on May 12, 14 4:54 PM
The game crashed for me too at the same spot. No buy for me!

Deb

[Post New]by glshift2 on Oct 20, 14 3:33 PM
Game crashed at this same spot for me also.

Tried everything they recommended, still crashes at this point.

T

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Dec 25, 14 4:01 PM
I too had a problem with the game freezing at the saw handle and couldn't get the raven to go fetch it for me and had to go back into the game and charge the air power many times. Many times it froze at the same place no matter what I did. I chose everything according to what the tutorial said and still could not get past this point in the game. I thought I was going to have to contact customer support for a solution and was extremely disappointed because this problem occurs very early in the game. I just deleted my profile and restarted the game. I did choose casual mode but did not accept the help of the tutorial. I was able to get past this point in the game with no further issues. I think it is a glitch in the game for sure but only if you are trying to use the tutorial. Hope this helps others that may be playing the game now or that will be playing in the future. I have rescued the first lost soul and am going to continue with the game. If I encounter any other problems and figure a work around or solution I will share it. This is a awesome game so far.

[Post New]by Sandmoen on Feb 19, 15 4:12 PM
I too found that the game crashed at that "very early" - will try from beginning without the help tutorial and see what happens. Will let you know.

[Post New]by Sandmoen on Feb 19, 15 4:57 PM
The game works if you do not use the tutorial - tried it this way and it's good. I enjoyed the way the MAP works and may consider buying it for it's current sale price of $3.05 Canadian.

[Post New]by cooduh on Feb 21, 15 7:35 PM
This game stopped for me in the exact same spot. I got a runtime error. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it twice and same thing.

[Post New]by SpicyCinn on Mar 3, 15 7:32 PM
help MY RAVEN WILL not FLY WHAT DO i DO TO FIX THIS? GOING 2 TRY AGAIN 2 INSTALL AGAIN AND NOT USE THE TUTORIAL, PRAY 4 ME.THIS IS MARCH 3 2015

[Post New]by SpicyCinn on Mar 3, 15 7:52 PM
NO RAVENS HEAD 4 CURSOR. NO RAVEN .. IF WE CANT FIX THIS MAY i PLEASE HAVE A PAY BACK SO i CAN PURCHASE ANOTHER. sO UNHAPPY AM i

Go to: