Can't get the kitten

Can't get the kitten

[Post New]by munchkin2004 on Oct 26, 13 6:35 PM
I gave the little cutie its milk and ths SG said to take him but it won't let me. Anyone else having a problem with the little fella ??

Edited on 10/26/2013 at 6:36:02 PM PST

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:Can't get the kitten

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 26, 13 7:01 PM
no, and I am a dog person so was surprised!!

seriously though - see if anything else you may not have done. and the cursor is very fussy so extend area just in case.

back soon.

Edited on 10/26/2013 at 7:02:00 PM PST

[Post New]by munchkin2004 on Oct 26, 13 7:35 PM
LOL !! I have 4 cats !! But I hit the hint and it directs me to the kitten but I clicked all over it and nothing. I have gone back and checked everything to no avail !!! Thanks for your response !!!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 26, 13 7:57 PM
glad you all have a sense of humour!!

I got the kitten so will be interesting to go retro and figure out what I did differently than you two lovelies.

irony is basically do not know what am doing or have done so am amazed when succeed. and I am trying to help you- - be back and hopefully someone more capable will intervene and save all of us from me!!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 26, 13 8:10 PM
did you get the key and open the can to get fish before you gave kitten its milk? if not, may have to complete that task before getting the wee one.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 27, 13 4:50 AM
there is a "puzzle" to get the kitten.
It is in the back room of the doctor's office.
you need the << milk bottle,>>
and the << powdered milk >>
to start the puzzle.
Feed a kitten,<< get a kitten for life>>

oh...those new to these forums.....to prevent spoilers, many of us stick the answer into white print. all you have to do to see the answer is to scroll over it with the left mouse button selected......and then the kitten comes out and jumps on your mouse....
no, but that would be fun.
tookat (who has been up too long)

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Oct 27, 13 5:49 AM
You guys are hilarious! I love both of the furry fellas . Well, my is of the female persuasion and my is of the male persuasion. That's why they challenge each other! Good thing she's somewhat bigger. Lol. Tookat that's what I was going to tell them, about the mini-game. That you have to make the milk. I know it looks like the box is it because it says the milk, but it's not. That was kind of misleading. By the way, how in the world do you write without it showing up?

On a different subject real quick, has anyone else had this happen....... BigFish isn't counting my posts right. Not that it is a big deal, but I had three different 69 LoL (posts maybe they were messing with me) and I have had two 70 posts. I haven't paid that much attention before. I wonder what is up? Anyway have a great Sunday & happy gaming!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 27, 13 8:07 AM
tookat: sleep sleep sleep my angel!!!

they ALREADY fed the cat and to feed they had to make the milk appear after doing the mini game.

speaking of appearing - that is one cool trick, mama!! disappearing typing that you can make reappear - well, maybe You can. my stuff disappears as doing but not on purpose!!! showoff!!! ROGL!!!

do not know if this helps get kitten but am now in a splendid mood - love our comedy pond!!!

Melmyc- thank you - thank you very much!! free comedy acts and audience participation requested!!!!

re posts - had one post show up 11 times!!! think is because so many playing in the pond, system a little slow and to assist we may kinda sorta push button perhaps more than once and - voila - again le magique!!! multiple entries. ooooops!

Edited on 10/27/2013 at 8:09:02 AM PST

[Post New]by Geezy0134 on Oct 27, 13 9:40 AM
I'm having the same problem. I've made up the powdered milk and given it to the kitten. I've also got the fish and fed the stork outside. The map keeps showing the room with the cat as the only place where there is still something to do and if I click on 'hint' in that room it points towards the cat, but I can't pick up the cat. I've gone through the guide and can't see that I've missed anything. Any suggestions please - or is this just a glitch in the game?

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 27, 13 10:08 AM
dear Geezy 0134:

aaaaaaaaaaaargh!! how crazy making for you!!!

if it were a glitch - then I would not have been able to move on and the many others would not have either.

maybe if you close game - just exit not remove - and come back in you can fool it - or maybe not. just so weird.

in meantime, shall start game again under a different name and keep better track of what am doing for you. love using different names - see am a lobster now and was just a squid!! every time I turn around am another creature!! Talk about identity confusion!! must be something I am saying and saying and saying!!! LOL!! what a subtle way of telling me I talk a lot!!!!! LOL!!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 27, 13 11:29 AM
DID YOU GET THE MORPHING OBJECTS ?? AND THE STONE EMBLEMS??

Just restarted game and even without feeding fish etc - picked up the wee one.

but got 2 morphing objects and stone circles. also if are sparkles on diary - read entries. leave no unfinished business for it to be silly about as may be what is necessary on your machines.

Just a few thoughts as otherwise mystified!!

a few more thoughts - sorry queen yapalot is back!!

sometimes start a second player - do not remove the original - then go back to original and resume play. or if not too far into game - play as second player. some games this works on. BUT LEAVE BOTH THERE!!!

Edited on 10/27/2013 at 4:18:49 PM PST

[Post New]by Geezy0134 on Oct 27, 13 12:56 PM
Just popped back to say I've cracked it. I started the game over again and when I got to the part where you have to make up the powdered milk I realised I hadn't clicked on the actual instructions but had simply done it myself by a process of elimination. After clicking on the instructions and making the milk up, I managed to pick up the kitten.

Thanks for the input.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 27, 13 1:03 PM
am sooooo glad!!! it is very fussy!!!

YAY YOU!!!!!!

and thanks so much for letting me know as running out of ideas!!!!

Edited on 10/27/2013 at 1:04:20 PM PST

[Post New]by munchkin2004 on Oct 27, 13 8:09 PM
Thanks for all your help and for the laughs, I needed it ))
I will now attempt to get that little furball so I can journey on thru the rest of the game, I wasted almost 30 minutes of my hour already
Thanks again !!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 27, 13 8:17 PM
so glad could help - as the Beatles said Anytime at all. seriously!!

LOL! as if I could be!!

1 final suggestion - is a sale on and if you get it - we can play again later!!!!! and if thee are a she - how can we resist a sale!!!!!!

[Post New]by munchkin2004 on Oct 27, 13 8:47 PM
LOL !! I can't pass up a sale usually but I have to wait for the SE to buy it
You were a great help and I appreciate all your advice ! I got the little rascal and could finish out my hour !! Again thanks and happy gaming !!!!!!!!!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 27, 13 8:59 PM
oh munchkin!!! with a CE is like 2 games. and for $8 - - SE is $7 .......

okay orphaned - mind your own business and let the lovely lady go to bed.

say goodnight, Gracie!!!

happy gaming and hope we meet again!!!

Edited on 10/27/2013 at 9:05:22 PM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 28, 13 12:30 AM
Melymc wrote:You guys are hilarious! I love both of the furry fellas . Well, my is of the female persuasion and my is of the male persuasion. That's why they challenge each other! Good thing she's somewhat bigger. Lol. Tookat that's what I was going to tell them, about the mini-game. That you have to make the milk. I know it looks like the box is it because it says the milk, but it's not. That was kind of misleading. By the way, how in the world do you write without it showing up?

On a different subject real quick, has anyone else had this happen....... BigFish isn't counting my posts right. Not that it is a big deal, but I had three different 69 LoL (posts maybe they were messing with me) and I have had two 70 posts. I haven't paid that much attention before. I wonder what is up? Anyway have a great Sunday & happy gaming!

Melymc, to get disappearing text you have to spend many years at Hogwortz Wizarding school and become a Witch or a Wizard......the spell is called "xwhiteout!"

lol lol lol.....Notice at the top of the message frame the next time you write one, that there are formatting fingies and one is for color......highlight whatever you have written that you want to disappear and then color it white.....Voila!
hhhmmm, except my attempt at doing a violet Voila is not happening!
Oh wait....it did. My eyes are being funky on me again.

Orphaned love....I slept from 8am until 1:00AM.
I sleep when and how I can, I would not have gotten up except my housemate/caretakers REALLY wanted me to try and eat something.

It is what it is love.....it is what it is, and I have had this going on since the late 80 or early 90'snear as I can figure, except for years I called it CFS or Fibromyalgia because the Lupus tests kept coming back negative for so long.
I am an old hand at this and damn good at the alt. health and allopathic ways of caring for myself....andI ain't dead yet.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 28, 13 12:39 AM
This kitten must be having a ball. It gets asked to climb up on things and knock things off and break them. which is pretty normal kitten behavior EXCEPT for one thing......this kitten is being ASKED to do things and is obeying! Whenever does a cat of ANY age do that????

oh....Melymc!
I think you have to hit the color button in front of and behind the word or phrase you want in color.
Best way of knowing for sure is to use Preview

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 28, 13 1:02 AM
tookat:

you are bloody marvellous!!! so much richer for your presence!!! thanks to BFG for making it all possible.

you will never have my permission to leave - the void would consume us all!!!

BFG really spoiled us with this set up!!! now I can be chatty in colour and more... thanks for showing how plus love the invisible typing!! what magic these humans have wrought!!!

kittens are even less obedient than cats - good point!!

take care.

Enjoy the game.

Edited on 10/28/2013 at 1:07:47 AM PST

Go to: