jwife
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

bonus level

[Post New]by jwife on Oct 27, 13 1:34 PM
I haven't gotten far at all in the bonus level. I am stuck. I will blame my promblem on my old, SO slow computer, that the game goes so slow and "sticks" at all the cut-scenes.
This is where my problem comes in. I need to "activate" the rage, and get the shovel.
After feeding the fish, all I heard was the advise on how to calm down. How do I "activate" the stupid rage?????

I was not given any help in the game b/c of the aforesaid computer issues.

Thanks everyone!!!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:bonus level

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 27, 13 1:48 PM
hello and welcome !!

sorry your computer misbehaving but there are ways around it.

if you have any techie friends they may be able to adjust stuff for you ( that is my level of techie knowledge) and the BFG team may also have suggestions.

even better, as we fishies never left school - there are so many brilliant minds that may have simple solutions readily available for you!!!

will try and figure out what is happening for you. in meantime - am sure someone will rescue us both really soon!!

final suggestion - sit on Santa's knee and say NEW ONE PLEASE!!!

game so great hate to see you miss out on a thing!!!!

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

bonus level

[Post New]by swedane on Oct 27, 13 3:00 PM
jwife wrote:I haven't gotten far at all in the bonus level. I am stuck. I will blame my promblem on my old, SO slow computer, that the game goes so slow and "sticks" at all the cut-scenes.
Sometimes even the game curser can slow down the PC. Try skipping the cut scenes and temporarily stop some un-needed stuff from running in the background.
jwife wrote:This is where my problem comes in. I need to "activate" the rage, and get the shovel.
After feeding the fish, all I heard was the advise on how to calm down. How do I "activate" the stupid rage?????

I was not given any help in the game b/c of the aforesaid computer issues.

Thanks everyone!!!

Activate the rage by clicking on the rage-guy, lower left side of screen, left of where GEARS the Owl normally sits.

Re:bonus level

[Post New]by Manx0218 on Sep 7, 14 2:25 PM
Thanks swedane! I knew it was something silly that I was overlooking, but DOH! *smacks forehead* LOL. That's what I get when I play too many hours in a row... ~:o)

Go to: