evidence board

[Post New]by redburnbabe on Oct 27, 13 3:42 PM
What am i supposed to do on the evidence board i can,t get passed that point in the game Help please would be appreciated.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:evidence board

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 27, 13 10:48 PM
You have to go back to the evidence board numerous times when you've collected new evidence. Whatever evidence you have will appear on the board, and you need to drag the correct evidence into the correct circles. Whenever you placed enough evidence to make a deduction, new questions will appear.

The evidence board icon in the bottom right of the screen will sparkle whenever you've collected enough evidence to make a deduction. You can use this icon to quickly jump back to the evidence board.

FLJUDY
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by FLJUDY on Oct 31, 13 6:36 AM
I have placed all of the pieces of evidene except one and it won't 'stick' anywhere even when I place it where the hint indicates. I'm stuck too.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Nov 19, 13 12:47 PM
I haven't finished the game as yet, but I find the evidence board very frustrating. I searched forever to find where certain pictures/notes went and then was handed some more to place. I could do without this part of the game! BEWARE THE EVIDENCE BOARD!

Crickettt
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Crickettt on Aug 31, 14 5:56 PM
When there is a green check in the circle, that one is done. The hint button will direct you, so no need for frustration. If it does not stick and all are green-checked, forgeddaboudit..

Go to: