LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Serpent of Isis - inadequate walkthrough

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Mar 10, 09 7:16 PM
The walkthough is missing some areas ... where I am now is stuck on the "ancient museum" and cannot proceed with the Clocktower until I master this ancient museum apparently. What I have not accomplished is the "old chest at the foot of the giant statue" and the walkthrough does not address this at all. Huh?

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Serpent of Isis - inadequate walkthrough

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Mar 10, 09 7:25 PM
P.S. Perhaps I am looking at the wrong game forum? When you go to "advanced" search there are TWO of this same game listed - identical names except one has the TM (trademark) icon after the name. Whcih one are we sipposed to use? Perhaps my bad for choosing the wrong one?

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Mar 10, 09 7:46 PM
Not sure about the walkthrough on this. I do know that you need to solve pyramid puzzles in this area. Eventually you will get two halves of a large ring. Put it together then on the Pharaoh's hand.

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Mar 10, 09 7:52 PM
Hello - my bad. The answer to my specific problem is not specifically in the WALKTHROUGH but if you piece the little pieces together, you'll find the light at the end of the tunnel! Sorry! Meanwhile, the duplicate game name is apparently ok - I haven't tested it other than once and that time both names in the "search list" had my posting in them.

[Post New]by PrincessPepper on Mar 10, 09 8:08 PM
I seem to be the only one stuck on level one - over and over again - the problem is that In "my" room I rub the pencil over the secret message again and again and the message appears but it just sits there. Went out and came back 5 times and still it just sits there. If I skip I lose 20 minutes and can't finish. Is something wrong with my game or am I doing something wrong

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 10, 09 8:14 PM
PrincessPepper wrote:I seem to be the only one stuck on level one - over and over again - the problem is that In "my" room I rub the pencil over the secret message again and again and the message appears but it just sits there. Went out and came back 5 times and still it just sits there. If I skip I lose 20 minutes and can't finish. Is something wrong with my game or am I doing something wrong

Hi PrincessPepper- welcome to the forums!

Keep rubbing the pencil on the paper until it stops you. Since you are on the first level, I would also suggest creating a new profile and playing untimed mode. Much more enjoyable.

[Post New]by PrincessPepper on Mar 11, 09 4:10 PM
Thanks, I thought 5 minutes was long enough. I'll download in on my laptop and see if it still takes so long.

[Post New]by PrincessPepper on Mar 12, 09 7:00 PM
Thanks I got it to work by continually moving the pencil.

[Post New]by SharkBait67 on Oct 5, 09 6:38 AM
Success...after I put the 2 halves of the golden ring together in the Inventory Bag, I was then able to put the ring in the Pharoah's hand. SharkBait67

[Post New]by SharkBait67 on Oct 5, 09 6:40 AM
Once u put the ring together in the Inventory Bag & put them in the Pharoah's hand, the chest opens by itself. SharkBait67

mowarsh
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mowarsh on Jan 20, 10 3:16 PM
I just looked at the walkthrough and it is very clear on what you have to do. It says to put the two ring halves together and then place them on the statues hand.
thanks
Mowarsh

Go to: