Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Level 83

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Oct 27, 13 9:08 PM
Even after playing world jong and trying to conquer Uraguay, I did not think that it was possible to find a game that had a level that was completely impossible - I FOUND IT - LEVEL 83.

DIANE

Re:Level 83

[Post New]by Silverblue8 on Oct 30, 13 12:45 AM
I'm on level 70..so it even gets worse? lol. this game is hard. sighs!

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Nov 2, 13 4:22 AM
84 is worse; I have been stuck on it for ages! Duh, I am a daft old fool - kept forgetting to use bombs etc!

Edited on 11/02/2013 at 1:09:55 PM PST

SGunn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by SGunn on Nov 7, 13 8:37 AM
Cynththemoler, did you use your bombs to get the pieces out of the upper blocks? I used the switch icon to switch the countdown bombs as a match 3 piece of the same game piece. 84 is quite a challenge otherwise.

Aussiemim
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Aussiemim on Nov 20, 13 2:47 AM
Thank you SGunn, I was stuck on Level 84 and never thought to use the swap icons, have now finished the game after having much trouble with the sand.

[Post New]by jersey714 on Dec 6, 13 1:00 PM
stuck on 84...no bombs only time. It's impossible to blow both bombs up in the minute that's allowed. If I get the lightning bolt, it knocks down the game pieces, but not enough time to get the swap icon down. and vice versa.....Tried to get lightning to save it but it doesn't save for the next try. Totally frustrated!! Any help is appreciated!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 6, 13 2:49 PM
Hi jersey714, if you have no powerups left at 84 you will either have to go back and replay some of the earlier levels that give you powerups or start a new player and hoard at least one lightning or two other powerups to get through 84. There is no way to clear the bombs in the corner without a powerup or two as far as I can tell. You might get crazy lucky with charging and using the Amulet of Ages before the minute expires, but otherwise you're out of luck. If you can save at least one lightning powerup and restart level 84 until both bombs are the same type of tile, using the lightning will win the level for you right away.

Go to: