joylight57
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

Halloween Stuff

[Post New]by joylight57 on Oct 27, 13 11:12 PM
just wondering .... after Halloween, what happens to all the lollipops & things accumulated? will they be converted to something else or just disappear? hmmm...

ginac369
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Halloween Stuff

[Post New]by ginac369 on Nov 1, 13 6:41 AM
All of mine are still in my inventory. I wouldn't mind if the lollipops and candy apples could be used for energy. That would be alright. Diamonds would be better but I'll take trading them for energy.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Nov 1, 13 6:44 AM
I'll take trading them for almost anything. I'd like to get gold for the orange and black, and diamonds for the apples and gingerbread. Seems that would be "fair". It's all in my inventory, so I guess we're either "stuck" with it, or they'll need to offer us a trade of some sort.

[Post New]by barbaraapopk on Nov 1, 13 6:59 AM
I would also like a trade. I didn't know they would stop so quickly, or I would of kept playing last night. Quit early to take kids trick or treating. OH WELL.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 1, 13 7:41 AM
I'd like to trade too.
I didn't know it would stop so suddenly either and had to stop playing early as I expect many did. A little notice would have been nice.

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Nov 1, 13 7:59 AM
Good idea guys-would like a trade as well

joylight57
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by joylight57 on Nov 1, 13 1:58 PM
hope bfg is listening to the "trade" idea. otherwise, are we supposed to wait til next Halloween to complete the "special" item??

and then I was thinking.... if bfg does a T'giving floater or a Xmas one - will the lollies & pumpkins turn into those seasonal items? I guess that's another hmmmm......

ginac369
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by ginac369 on Nov 6, 13 6:49 AM
It would give us a leg up if they offer some kind of special floater like they did with Halloween. The orange lollipops could become cranberries, the black ones stuffing, the candy apples could become pumpkin pie and the ginger dead could be cookies of some kind.

If they do that I'd be okay with it. But if they have no plans for Thanksgiving I would rather trade them for coins and diamonds. Even if they have a plan for a Christmas floater I'm not sure I want to hold on to all this Halloween stuff until then. I rather have coins and diamonds now than in two months.

Go to: