veja_1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Day 6/Follow the Path of the Dragon - HELP!!!

[Post New]by veja_1 on Mar 10, 09 7:49 PM
I've had this game freeze on me twice (putting the chalice in place, then at the start of the second trip to Budapest), go black on me once (when I found Maria's bloody shawl), and now it's ignoring me. I'm starting to feel like it's alive.

Okay, so I'm on day six, I'm in the ballroom, and I've been struggling for two (real) days now to get this stupid game to recognize symbol four. I've got all the images drawn, and all the symbols in place, but it isn't recognizing the fourth image I drew. It always says unknown. I've gone over the images in my documents section over and over, I've compared all the images and found the differences... are there magic words I have to speak or something? I'm so frustrated!!!

I thought I missed something, so I've checked the web for Gameboomers and UHS, but nothing is helping. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? It's such a pretty game - rather dark, but beautifully done, I'd really just like to finish it.

Edited on 03/11/2009 at 6:21:07 AM PST

veja_1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Day 6/Follow the Path of the Dragon - HELP!!!

[Post New]by veja_1 on Mar 11, 09 9:08 AM
Never mind. Figured it out. I went back around all the pillars, and finally tried lighting the torch above the fifth path. That opened the door in the floor for me. All done now, and I'm torn. I'm disappointed that after all my hard work Dracula is still alive, but I'm happy that there's room for another game now. Can't wait to play it. Hope it's as good as this one was!

Oh, yay! I'm a jellyfish now. How cute!

Edited on 03/11/2009 at 9:11:07 AM PST

Go to: