gunpowder

[Post New]by linnetje on Oct 28, 13 7:50 AM
I'm under the stage where i picked up the gunpowder with the theacup but i can't pick it back up it's like the image froze or something?i'm stuck. i need to get it to get out of this area..what can i do? do i have to start all over or what?

Edited on 10/28/2013 at 7:51:45 AM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:gunpowder

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Oct 28, 13 2:38 PM
G'day,

Oh no! Sorry to hear that the game seems to be stuck.

There are a couple of things that we can try that will hopefully get everything back up and running for you.

First, I would try simply closing and reopening the game.
It is possible that it might ask you to collect the gunpowder again, but this time allow you to move on.

Did you collect the laurel before collecting the gunpowder?
If no, please try backing out of the scene to collect that and then try to pick up the cup again.

If you find that you still cannot move on, please reach out to Customer Support for more help.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Re:gunpowder

[Post New]by linnetje on Oct 30, 13 2:02 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

Oh no! Sorry to hear that the game seems to be stuck.

There are a couple of things that we can try that will hopefully get everything back up and running for you.

First, I would try simply closing and reopening the game.
It is possible that it might ask you to collect the gunpowder again, but this time allow you to move on.

Did you collect the laurel before collecting the gunpowder?
If no, please try backing out of the scene to collect that and then try to pick up the cup again.

If you find that you still cannot move on, please reach out to Customer Support for more help.

bfgMurrumbidgee

I have got the laurel and did everything i had to do so now i'm stuck in this room because i can't shoot the gun and get the axe to leave there pff i hate it when this happens. Thanks anyway

Go to: