bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Post any Trainz Trouble technical issues here

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Oct 28, 13 12:04 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 10/28/2013 at 12:04:56 PM PST

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:Post any Trainz Trouble technical issues here

[Post New]by heidid on Nov 3, 13 3:22 PM
This is more of a bug within the game than getting it to run.

On at least two levels so far (I'm on about level 8 in the UK- second set of puzzles) I've had trains stop at a bank but not load. In the first case I played the level over and the problem fixed itself. At the moment, however, I'm in the position of not being able to complete a level.

I can get all trains to their end station, and even go past the correct banks, but only one of the three banks loads correctly onto a train, leaving it impossible to complete the level (this one require 999 gold, and there are 2 green & 1 blue banks each containing 500).

For now I'll just skip it and go on, but if the distributor has a fix for this it would be nice. I've gotten 3 stars on all levels so far an have only had issues with the banks in two of those.

muzicgal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Post any Trainz Trouble technical issues here

[Post New]by muzicgal on Nov 15, 13 12:35 PM
I'm having difficulty with some of the switches not moving without clicking a dozen times. It interferes with earning 3 stars sometimes. Is there a fix for this? I enjoy the game, but it is frustrating for the "arrows" not to move when they need to. It doesn't happen often, but it definitely happens on the 14th level in Australia. Any help?

Go to: