Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Dark Canvas Blood and Stone

[Post New]by Injun1 on Oct 28, 13 9:09 PM
The game just stops and goes to the desktop. Is anyone else having this problem. I've reinstalled it twice to no good.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:Dark Canvas Blood and Stone

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 28, 13 10:32 PM
hi injun1

best thing to do is contact bfgTech Support - they are brilliant!!!!

1misskitty
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by 1misskitty on Oct 30, 13 2:14 PM
the problem I am having is that it keeps sending me back to the statue. I have given them the roses and got to the theater. When it sends me back and I hit the hint button the circle shows up on the couple but there is nothing to click on and it keeps sending me back to that when I use the hint button...........anyone got any ideas?

Glasscats
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Glasscats on Oct 30, 13 9:38 PM
I'm having the same problem......it takes me to the statues, and that's it. I haven't got a clue as to what to do. The hint circles the statues, and I click everywhere, and nothing!

oldgerbil
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by oldgerbil on Nov 11, 13 12:48 PM
Same problem. I've tried all the items in the inventory but none of them are right. The hint button keeps sending me back to the statues, but nothing works.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 12, 13 4:19 AM
This is actually an interactive Hidden Object Puzzle scene which you need to play three different times during main game. Each time you obtain a useful item. The strategy guide is very helpful as it shows and describes in detail what you have to do each time. As I already wrote in another thread, if the hint button keeps pointing towards this area then probably you still have a task to perform there.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 12, 13 5:20 AM
Are you running the Tutorial?
It has something it wants to "say" about the HOG there that makes it crash.
I closed the game, restarted, and as soon as the tutorial popped up, I set it to skip the rest....and I have had no more trouble with the game.
except with getting through some of the puzzles....lol.

Go to: