Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Lost every thing:-( So frustrated and sad:-(

[Post New]by Uzea on Oct 29, 13 10:11 AM
I have worked so hard and long on this game and love to check in on my monsters many times a day I have bought some coins and some diamonds and today it was all gone this is so frustrating because I do not think it is any fun to start over again, so now I hope that big fish will pay back the mony I spend on this game or recover my game

Re:Lost every thing:-( So frustrated and sad:-(

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Oct 29, 13 3:42 PM
This happened to me when Found first came out. You need to contact Big Fish's helpdesk.

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Nov 1, 13 9:20 AM
So sorry this happened Cabbagepatcher. You can look at the thread Lost Progress to see if what I found out helps you at all.

[Post New]by msyankee2001 on Nov 1, 13 12:42 PM
I went to play my game today and when it loaded it loaded as if I just downloaded it to start from the beginning. I am so pissed off because it seemed like it took me forever to get to level 16 and I was one monster away from having all of them for the first island. I even scanned my computer and did a system restore to make sure it wasn't a problem with my computer and it's not my computer. Really nice to get you hooked on a game and WHAM wipe it all out on you.....sure hope there is a way to fix it because I do NOT want to start all over again.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Nov 1, 13 4:13 PM
Hello All,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost progress in your games. I'd recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so our Reps can take a look at your system and help sort things out.

Because this is a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, to keep things tidy. If you run into any similar issues, please feel free to post those in the dedicated tech thread HERE

Thanks,

bfgDeveron

Go to: