bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 12 Labours of Hercules forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 30, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to 12 Labours of Hercules forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 12 Labours of Hercules players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to 12 Labours of Hercules forum

[Post New]by tengah on Oct 30, 13 8:07 AM
Hello .Does the game have a relaxed mode.

[Post New]by megatema on Oct 30, 13 8:27 AM
tengah wrote:Hello .Does the game have a relaxed mode.

Yes, it does. Also you can keep going to play after you run out of level time in any game mode.

Edited on 10/30/2013 at 8:34:46 AM PST

Level 3.10

[Post New]by bemusednlv on Oct 30, 13 11:01 PM
I have no idea what to do with the 'bellows' or how to make the medicine. I get rid of the birds and I've clicked on all the bottles and fruit. And .. nothing. Please-help. Thanks

Deewani
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Deewani on Oct 31, 13 5:45 AM
You have to hit the bellows while they are moving, which will bring up a picture of a specific fruit or bottle, mushroom, etc., and then you have to quickly find and click on that. Zap the harpies when they appear, and do it all before the time bar runs out. It is possible, but you may have to do it a couple of times before you get the hang of it. The hydra and crabs is a variation of the same thing, just needs lots of focus and dexterity because of all the clicking.

Welcome to 12 Labours of Hercules forum

[Post New]by NaughtyPenguin on Nov 4, 13 3:23 PM
What is the store for? It shows a burlap bag and I have no clue what it means. Build a store doesn't appear to give me resources or help in any way. Also, the only way I could post in the forum was to 'reply' on some other message. The FAQ says to use 'create a new discussion' but I don't see how to create a new 'question/thread' on Hercules...there's no click for 'create a new discussion'

Edited on 11/04/2013 at 3:29:17 PM PST

[Post New]by Franco0 on Nov 5, 13 2:54 PM
Level 3-10

Can not fathom this level out. can anybody give some help.

ahiler
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by ahiler on Nov 6, 13 12:33 PM
Is there a way to skip the Hydra mini game? I've tried this a half dozen times & it doesn't get any easier; my fingers are not nimble enough. Had I known I'd have to be so nimble to progress any farther, I wouldn't have gotten the game. It has been really fun up till now.

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Nov 8, 13 4:51 PM
one minute ,fifteen seconds yey!!!!!!! 3GOLD stars first go .Just be very accurate when selecting fruit matches and precise with the bellows and Bob,s your uncle.The flying rats are just there to distract. Good level for fast fingers.

Copeland
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Copeland on Nov 23, 13 7:37 PM
Can any one tell me how to get the logs to fill up the hole in level 4.1?

Syb86
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Syb86 on Dec 5, 13 2:09 PM
Can someone tell me how i can do the achievement Croesus ?!

[Post New]by melbchef on Dec 5, 13 8:55 PM
hi I keep getting stuck on level 3.8

can anyone advise?

[Post New]by itsRoo on Dec 6, 13 8:22 PM
Does anybody know where I can get the background music? Although it's in the credits I can't find the song that has the harp playing and that is in the intro cut scene.

Go to: