bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Reviews for 12 Labours of Hercules!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 30, 13 8:33 AM
What do you think of 12 Labours of Hercules? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the 12 Labours of Hercules page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Reviews for 12 Labours of Hercules!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 30, 13 8:34 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgDeveron

MsHamster
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by MsHamster on Oct 30, 13 11:03 PM
Enjoyed the demo. Similar to other TM games, but still fun. Interesting characters. I like how they show your achievements along the map. Big plus, you can click ahead! You can even click ahead on something you don't have quite enough resources to build/demolish and it will be queued until the resources are available.
Definite buy for me

lym_1609
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
431 Posts

[Post New]by lym_1609 on Nov 1, 13 10:17 PM
I loved TMG, from chronicles to princess to of coz this. Not easy to get Gold though even w bonus. Must be careful in which path to choose and whether u need those Gold or wood. Not necessarily to keep chopping the wood. Keep target focus and just maybe u could make it. Would really appreciate a walkthrough and an easy, no timer mode

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Nov 4, 13 11:45 AM
A okay game, but Hercules seems to spend all his time resting.

DanieJo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by DanieJo on Nov 5, 13 5:58 AM
Absolutely love this game! The fact that Hercules is resting most of the time is humorous (at least to me). Love strategy/time management games! More please BF!

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Nov 6, 13 10:26 AM
Really enjoyed this game as I usually do, but this one was a bit short and somewhat easier than others I have played but that was OK with me. I play in relax mode so no stress here. Only a couple of levels I didn't get gold on, but will go back and try to complete those. I give this a 4 out of 5 only because of the length.

Loved the little workers and the fact that Hercules just lays in a hammock until called upon to move a rock...typical man! Good game.

amy__xx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by amy__xx on Jan 16, 14 12:53 PM
Really enjoyed this game but found it a bit too easy.
I managed to fly through all the levels, having no problem getting 3 stars on all of them, so not much of a challenge!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 13, 14 7:44 PM
I was going to say I'm surprised that I think this might be the first game I've ever gone through & gotten gold on every single level the first shot.
Thats not necessarily a bad or a good thing. What I am basing my decision to buy or not buy is
a. whether anything is going to change? its been the same thing for the past few levels
b. the length of the full game. If its not at least a few hours, no buy.

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Oct 30, 14 9:59 AM
Enjoyable game and really my favorite type of game. It's a little on the easy side, but sometimes I like that.

Go to: