bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Tips and Tricks Blog Now Available for My Singing Monsters!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 30, 13 2:46 PM
Hello All,

I know there's a lot of helpful users already here and ready to lend a hand and offer some great tips for playing the game, but there's also a great new blog with some hints and tricks, if you'd like to check that out.

Just click on the tab Game Walkthroughs above where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or, you can click on the link below:

My Singing Monsters F2P Tips and Tricks

If you're looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser's search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks Blog Now Available for My Singing Monsters!

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Oct 30, 13 6:31 PM
Currency
•Collect coins from your monsters or from goal rewards to buy items at the market, produce food in your bakeries, and upgrade structures.
•Purchase or win diamonds to buy items at the market, perform some upgrades, and eliminate waits on long processes such as incubation and upgrades. Monsters bought with diamonds don’t need incubation.
•Use your bakeries or complete goals to obtain food to level up monsters.
•Shards are used instead of coins on the Ethereal Island.
•In the market, you can obtain coins, diamonds, and food through in-game purchases. You can also exchange currency to get coins, diamonds, and shards.
------------------------
I copied the last section of the blog above. I'd like to see an upgrade to the game where we can exchange coins for diamonds. Why can't we do that since we can exchange coins for shards on ethereal island?

[Post New]by BenjaminFK on Dec 5, 13 6:42 AM
How do I get the tweedle?
I can't find it!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Dec 5, 13 8:33 PM
BenjaminFK wrote:How do I get the tweedle?
I can't find it!

If you're new to the game, then you won't see tweedle available to you in the market if you only have plant island because tweedle isn't available until you get cold island.

[Post New]by Chclatelover on Dec 12, 13 2:21 PM
There is also a 'my singing monsters' wiki (not associated with wikipedia) at http://mysingingmonsters.wikia.com/wiki/My_Singing_Monsters_Wiki

I Google searched "my singing monsters" and found that wiki site... spreadsheet oriented. Makes it easy to plan your next island and a whole lot more.

This website is not a walk through. I used it mostly to look up the '?' likes of each monster.

My friend likes having a breeding chart for all of the monsters so she doesn't have to spend extra time figuring out how to get a particular monster.

Using ctrl + f to open a find box is awesome for any website, and thank you bfg for having this game for windows! Pioneers!

I did not know about the bfg walk through until today, by the way.

My first post... s'okay?

Edited on 12/12/2013 at 2:28:34 PM PST

[Post New]by entbratdefender on Dec 16, 13 4:07 PM
Tip for new players: As soon as you get the hatcher, hatch quick monsters like drumplers and maws then sell them to build cash quickly. You can make up to $100,000 your first day by doing this.

moncilla
Clownfish
Clownfish
794 Posts

[Post New]by moncilla on Dec 17, 13 7:45 AM
entbratdefender wrote:Tip for new players: As soon as you get the hatcher, hatch quick monsters like drumplers and maws then sell them to build cash quickly. You can make up to $100,000 your first day by doing this.

What an excellent tip! Way to go!

wytwch
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by wytwch on Dec 22, 13 6:36 AM
When my game is loading there is a little "hint" in the oblong box. Saw one today that said I could change the size of my decorations by using the "slider"...can't find this slider...did I misread?

[Post New]by Marystwin on Dec 22, 13 7:31 AM
when you click on the option to "move" your item, you will see a slider on the lower left of the screen

wytwch
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by wytwch on Dec 22, 13 9:50 AM
Thank you...that worked like a charm!

[Post New]by chief_lazyhorse3 on Dec 28, 13 12:14 PM
I need help breeding a Shugabush! I have lit all 10 wishing torches. I have bred a Clamble and Bowgart, and the results have been nine Clambles and three Bowgarts. What am I doing wrong? The torches are useless. Ghazt is impossible, too. Anyone know the right combination?

[Post New]by DBlade on Dec 30, 13 7:43 PM
It took me several tries to breed a Shugabush. I'm getting pretty frustrated with the breeding gamble. It seems like I have to keep buying diamonds just to keep the torches lit and then there is no guarantee that the breeding is going to work anyway. Also, it seems awfully (in)convenient that many of the monsters you have to breed together don't exist on the same islands. For example, there are a couple of islands where you can't even purchase a potbelly or a noggin. Yet you need them to combine with the other monsters on those islands to make new monsters. I think they do this on purpose so that you eventually have to buy more diamonds if you want the new monsters.

[Post New]by Mystryx on Jan 5, 14 5:42 PM
I can't figure out how this works. It costs you $300 for each egg but you can only sell it for $225. Any way I look at it it is costing you $75 each time you hatch and sell.
entbratdefender wrote:Tip for new players: As soon as you get the hatcher, hatch quick monsters like drumplers and maws then sell them to build cash quickly. You can make up to $100,000 your first day by doing this.

Edited on 01/05/2014 at 5:46:04 PM PST

MarinaBlu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by MarinaBlu on Jan 9, 14 10:07 PM
How can I earn crystals faster without buying them all the time?

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Jan 11, 14 12:49 AM
Mystryx wrote:I can't figure out how this works. It costs you $300 for each egg but you can only sell it for $225. Any way I look at it it is costing you $75 each time you hatch and sell.

In fact what you have to do is buy a breeder, then BREED THE 2 ELEMENT MONSTERS from the one element monsters you have to buy anyway,then sell the two element monsters as they hatch quickly, it's a way to make some money but you have to buy first in this game, same with the mines to get diamonds, you have to buy them... sigh.... this is a liberal capitalist world we live in, don't u know ?

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 19, 14 11:03 AM
This is a good tip for making starting coins, also Fwog is another that is quick to breed. I did a break down on how much you could earn in 4 hour increments.

Selling Price for Drumpler, Fwog and Maw 4,250
4 hrs 17,000
8 hrs 34,000
12 hrs 51,000
16 hrs 68,000
20 hrs 85,000
24 hrs 102,000

[Post New]by Sqwertyberty on Feb 19, 14 10:17 PM
6232312ii

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Mar 3, 14 11:19 AM
Sqwertyberty wrote:6232312ii

SIGH..............another one,

medusa2468
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by medusa2468 on Mar 21, 14 5:27 AM
tazruby2000 wrote:
This is a good tip for making starting coins, also Fwog is another that is quick to breed. I did a break down on how much you could earn in 4 hour increments.

Selling Price for Drumpler, Fwog and Maw 4,250
4 hrs 17,000
8 hrs 34,000
12 hrs 51,000
16 hrs 68,000
20 hrs 85,000
24 hrs 102,000

This is a GREAT TIP for new players (and I used it!). Once I became a longer-term player with a couple of islands and could breed the top monsters on each island, I kept the same concept but instead bred and sacrificed some top monsters for coins. That same 24 hours is just 1 breed and nursery cycle, I sell at more than TWICE the coins ($220,000 instead of $102,000), and there are no breeding delays when I'm sleeping.

So.... I really appreciate tazruby2000's suggestion because until reading that post I'd not considered quick breeding just to sell. THANKS Tazruby!!!

[Post New]by Pinklace13 on Apr 1, 14 8:07 AM
I have 2 Ghazts anyone want one but no Shugabush I keep breeding the combo but nothing. I got the Ghazt from breeding Bowgart and the big green leaf monster on the first Island do not remember what he is called. I am so frustrated with this game and the breeding going wrong. I know it is suppose to be a challenge of course that is what keeps us interested but nearly impossible to get one monster that holds the whole game up is a different story. I am ready to throw in the towel I do not have the big bucks to buy monsters and I have purchased diamonds a few times but the last 3 purchases I have not gotten my diamonds and emailed the site to let them know and have not gotten an answer. Frustrated In Florida can anyone help with this.

Go to: