Reebro on Air Island

TigerNDV
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Reebro on Air Island

[Post New]by TigerNDV on Oct 30, 13 8:53 PM
I just breed a Reebro monster on my air island.
It only took about 6 trys. Is he really that easy to get?

F_O_A
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

Reebro on Air Island

[Post New]by F_O_A on Oct 30, 13 9:56 PM
TigerNDV wrote:I just breed a Reebro monster on my air island.
It only took about 6 trys. Is he really that easy to get?

I got him on my second try, but haven't had any success with any other ethereal's any where else... I think we were just the lucky 1% this time

Edited on 10/30/2013 at 9:57:18 PM PST

pianogrinder
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Reebro on Air Island

[Post New]by pianogrinder on Oct 31, 13 1:24 AM
What's the combo for Reebro?

TigerNDV
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by TigerNDV on Oct 31, 13 8:05 AM
The combo is Riff and T-rox.

Also I think you are right. I've had no luck getting any of the other ethereal monsters.
But I did manage to get the Sugabush on my 6th try and Punkleton on my 2nd.

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Oct 31, 13 2:11 PM
I too got a reebro on the 2nd try, have gotten another one in the nursery. Have 4 punk's but not a sugabush or anything else has been succesful.

TigerNDV
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by TigerNDV on Oct 31, 13 4:20 PM
I got a Shugabush on my 6th try. Just keep trying.

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Oct 31, 13 5:01 PM
thanks for the chin up TigerNDV...I'm going to!

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,094 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Oct 31, 13 5:39 PM
i have seen the rebro very cool. i like the electricity flashing from his feet lol

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Oct 31, 13 7:07 PM
kore21 wrote:i have seen the rebro very cool. i like the electricity flashing from his feet lol

He's not much for sound tho (my thoughts) just a shuushhh...kinda sound. but absoulutly love the whisp...

F_O_A
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by F_O_A on Oct 31, 13 9:01 PM
Kay1212 wrote:
kore21 wrote:i have seen the rebro very cool. i like the electricity flashing from his feet lol

He's not much for sound tho (my thoughts) just a shuushhh...kinda sound. but absoulutly love the whisp...

He sounds like he's passing gas very enthusiastically I really do like how happy he seems - he's got a great attitude!

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Oct 31, 13 10:47 PM
I haven't been able to breed one Etheral Moster since the new version came out. Guess I'm getting pay back for breeding all my 4 Elements so easy.

unclepaul
Minnow
Minnow
297 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Nov 1, 13 4:10 AM
I wish that when each tells us about getting this or that monster that they would also give the breding combination without people having to ask for it.
I read the Wiki article on producing various monsters and it gave the combination for a Reebro as Riff and PomPom. I have been trying this combination about 6 times so far and getting only Pom Poms.
Now in this thread I see that the combination is Riff and T-rox.
Have each of the others who have gotten a Reebro gotten it with this same combination or a different one.
Would be interesting to know if there is a fixed combination or if some combinations work better among a number of combinations.

F_O_A
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by F_O_A on Nov 1, 13 5:01 AM
unclepaul wrote:I wish that when each tells us about getting this or that monster that they would also give the breding combination without people having to ask for it.
I read the Wiki article on producing various monsters and it gave the combination for a Reebro as Riff and PomPom. I have been trying this combination about 6 times so far and getting only Pom Poms.
Now in this thread I see that the combination is Riff and T-rox.
Have each of the others who have gotten a Reebro gotten it with this same combination or a different one.
Would be interesting to know if there is a fixed combination or if some combinations work better among a number of combinations.

I got mt Reebro with Riff and Congle

alinarouge
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by alinarouge on Nov 1, 13 7:14 AM
The MOST important thing is the level of them!!!!
And the percentage of happiness
Which ones yours, F O A?

Angelfish16
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Reebro on Air Island-Wiki article ? and Levels?

[Post New]by Angelfish16 on Nov 1, 13 2:56 PM
Hello,

Where do I find the Wiki article?

Also, what do you mean that the level and percentage of happiness has a role in the breeding?? All clues appreciated!

Do like this game but it has proven to be expensive for me. However, I want to see if I can breed the Ethereal Monsters. How do I acquire the millions of coins required without buying them?

Thanks,

Angelfish16

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by annatar on Nov 1, 13 4:55 PM
You'll find the wiki here:

http://mysingingmonsters.wikia.com/wiki/My_Singing_Monsters_Wiki

F_O_A
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by F_O_A on Nov 1, 13 5:20 PM
alinarouge wrote:The MOST important thing is the level of them!!!!
And the percentage of happiness
Which ones yours, F O A?

Congle was 100% and lvl 10, Riff was 75% happy and lvl 15... Hope that helps?

Angelfish16 wrote:Hello,

Where do I find the Wiki article?

Also, what do you mean that the level and percentage of happiness has a role in the breeding?? All clues appreciated!

Do like this game but it has proven to be expensive for me. However, I want to see if I can breed the Ethereal Monsters. How do I acquire the millions of coins required without buying them?

Thanks,

Angelfish16

Lots and Lots of patience

I've spent about $40 on this game over the course of 6 weeks that helped but mostly it was building up the islands and waiting. I'm at level 25 and it's getting easier to earn the gold and diamonds I need to buy the big ticket items. I'd say I earn an average of 7.5 millions coins per day when I collect in the morning once and 2-3 times at night. I have 6 diamond mines by placing my sixth on ethereal Island - exchanging coins for shards (that was pricy and delayed my Fire island castle upgrade). You'll get there - it's a waiting game

Edited on 11/01/2013 at 5:35:00 PM PST

dacjess
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by dacjess on Nov 1, 13 8:56 PM
I finally got a Reebro after what seemed like 50 tries. I used a Riff and T-Rox, neither was level 15. I've tried others that WERE level 15 and didn't yield anything. I do not think the level of monsters matters as much as some people believe. There's just no magic formula...

pianogrinder
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by pianogrinder on Nov 1, 13 10:03 PM
I finally got a Reebro this morning with Riff and a Pom-Pom, He's a brainy percussion guy, seems like he runs on steam. Haven't had the chance to level him up yet.

Angelfish16
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Angelfish16 on Nov 1, 13 11:19 PM
Many thanks to all who replied. Found the Wiki article; it is a huge help. 7.5 million coins per day! Do you have only level 15 four-element monsters? Wow, can you share your methods? Sounds like I should reassign my goals! Many thanks. Regards, Angelfish16

Go to: