Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

To ERS and BF

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Oct 31, 13 8:41 AM
Thank you for this visually and audio absolutely beautiful game. It is a pleasure to sink into a complete fantasy. This is a truly unexpected Halloween gift, no vampires, ghouls or gore in the demo of which I only played 30 minutes before rushing off to purchase. Again thanks for what will be for me a happy day playing this game.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:To ERS and BF

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Oct 31, 13 8:54 AM
Well that's nice to see, I'm going to have to try this now.

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Oct 31, 13 1:12 PM
I agree with Penny - I enjoyed this game without the demons/vampires/ghouls, etc. It was a nice treat!!!

60schild
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by 60schild on Oct 31, 13 3:38 PM
To ERS and BF
[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Oct 31, 13 10:43 AM

Penny1942 wrote:
Thank you for this visually and audio absolutely beautiful game. It is a pleasure to sink into a complete fantasy. This is a truly unexpected Halloween gift, no vampires, ghouls or gore in the demo of which I only played 30 minutes before rushing off to purchase. Again thanks for what will be for me a happy day playing this game.

But...but...but... it's Halloween! Halloween needs ghouls!

Here, here, twinsoniclab! By the way, some of us "like" the ghouls/gore, the dark, the eerie, etc., games. This is a nice enough game (I only played the demo) with all the same bells and whistles, but while these are okay to play every so often, it seems we're now in too much of a "kiddie" fantasy/fairy-tale cycle concerning CE's. Frankly, I'm ready for more of an "adult-themed" cycle (but that's just me). Maybe there's hope with the next "MCF" game?

P.S. I miss Vlady's reviews!

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Oct 31, 13 7:52 PM

hi fishes soooo agreeeeee with penny1942 you just made my day. iam dl the game while i typ this game has all the things i like & none of the other know for some not so good news this game willbe my last onedue to money being very tight right now i will still swim bytake care fishes i miss vladys reviews as well iam glad this game out just right take care &have fun i know i am going to beeeeeeeeee up late oh yes i am off to play thanks bf /ers for a great game sorry for any typ ooooooooooooooo its not my day for typing happyasaclam

dlcoyte
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dlcoyte on Oct 31, 13 7:54 PM
Lol, I bought after less than 10mins... ERS is my fav. developer...

I did a demo and if I know it a def buy, I stop demo buy and then DELETE profile and start from scratch to do it slowly and enjoy...

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 7:55:01 PM PST

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 31, 13 8:19 PM
this game will also be mine soon!!!
(insert ghoulish laugh!!!) for twinsoniclab!!

thank you for another ERS treat!!

agree with all the above - esp penny1942.

as soon as I see ERS - know this is gonna be great - but have to wait another 5 hours so do not lose my punches!!!

the agony of waiting - the joy of the purchase - countdown has begun ........

TICK! TOCK! TICK! TOCK! ..........

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 8:28:31 PM PST

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Oct 31, 13 8:31 PM
This is the THIRD game in a row that decided to freeze up mid game & I am NOT liking this trend. At this rate I will never be able to buy another game but at least I will be saving some money!!!!!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Nov 1, 13 2:17 PM
60schild wrote:To ERS and BF
[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Oct 31, 13 10:43 AM

Penny1942 wrote:

But...but...but... it's Halloween! Halloween needs ghouls!

Here, here, twinsoniclab! By the way, some of us "like" the ghouls/gore, the dark, the eerie, etc., games. This is a nice enough game (I only played the demo) with all the same bells and whistles, but while these are okay to play every so often, it seems we're now in too much of a "kiddie" fantasy/fairy-tale cycle concerning CE's. Frankly, I'm ready for more of an "adult-themed" cycle (but that's just me). Maybe there's hope with the next "MCF" game?

P.S. I miss Vlady's reviews!

You might be interested to know that Valdy gave this game glowing reviews.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Nov 1, 13 5:57 PM
Hi you all!

Nice touch, Penny1942; glad you though of doing this!

Instantly loved the demo. Also thought it was time to plant some pleasantries in to my brain, which this game managed so beautifully! Not to mention the truly stunning graphics all throughout. The funny and cute little helpers was also a nice touch, didn't even have to feed or house them. Managed to complete the game, thanks to the helpful in-game SG. Saved Bonus chapter till this evening.

Edited on 11/01/2013 at 5:58:49 PM PST

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Nov 2, 13 8:57 AM
Am LOVING this game! Was going to wait till Monday so I could get an extra punch but with the deal going today.. wow.. all this fun for 7.99. After playing the demo couldn't resist such a great deal!!

I absolutely LOVE the strange little critters, having to help one before they'd help you.. completing those tasks is a great little adventure in itself..

But the HOs! THANK you for getting away from those slightly interactive lists....and moving on to the sillouette progressives, x numbers, but even the lists are plain and easy to see and quite fun to accomplish.

EVERYthing I love about gaming these days is rolled up into this one.

Encore! Encore!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 3, 13 4:51 PM
I love all the Fairy Tale games......
well...ok...I prefer them to be well done!

But, I like a variety in my games, just like I do in my book reading.
I like to have some horror, monsters or mysteries.....and I have seen some wonderful and quirky games with zombies or ghosts.

If those were all I could get, I would not be playing games as often....the fairy tale games give me....
Best I can describe it as, Is a chance to breathe!

Go to: