Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

length of game??!

[Post New]by Melymc on Oct 31, 13 9:14 PM
Has anyone finished this game? How long did it take? It doesn't matter what mode you played on. I like this game and have to decide if I want to buy it now, or wait to buy it with a sale or not. But, if it's long enough I may go ahead and buy it, because I have 4 PCC's and the 3 more that you get with a CE will get me a free game, but I have to decide before the close of the day. So, if you all could answer in the next few hours that would be great! Have a wonderful evening!

Happy Halloween everyone!
(that's my costume lol)

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:length of game??!

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 31, 13 9:30 PM
hi there! you are lucky you can buy now!!
(and should - is lovely - see: to ERS & BF)

have to wait til Nov 1

otherwise would lose the punches

waiting is hard to do.

TICK! TOCK! .........

Edited on 11/01/2013 at 10:48:17 AM PST

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Oct 31, 13 9:48 PM
Melymc, greetings from Greece to you too! We don't celebrate Halloween but to all of you that do, hope you're having a great time!

The only info I can offer regarding game's length, as I've only played a part of it, is that it has 8 chapters plus the bonus so it seems to be decent. I'm sure other players will swim along providing more details. If you want my opinion this game is truly beautiful, very well done and I'd certainly recommend it. It's your call of course!

Take care and have fun whatever you decide!

ETA: Hi there orphaned! Please, don't despair. Time will pass before even noticed. I think you're going to love this game!

Edited on 11/01/2013 at 5:16:16 AM PST

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Oct 31, 13 10:06 PM
Casual took me about 5 hours, bonus was about 1.5 hours...

Hope that helps!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 31, 13 10:10 PM
thanks , Clownfish - ooooops!! LOL!

thanks, PTBT!!!

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 10:13:02 PM PST

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Oct 31, 13 11:32 PM
Thanks a lot ladies! Thanks PTBT! I think I might buy it. That or use a couple of PCC punches. I don't know. I do have a small collection. My luck would be they won't run a sale this weekend for this game , I won't buy it now, and miss out on getting the extra game . Lol. Gotta go make my decision. Thanks again all!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Oct 31, 13 11:52 PM
our pleasure - GROUP THERAPY!!!!

tbcoe
Marlin
Marlin
9,599 Posts

[Post New]by tbcoe on Nov 1, 13 12:11 AM
Melymc I don't think you can use PCC's for a CE game. You can use the game credits that you buy or use the credits that you pay for once a month though. Maybe you just said the wrong credits when typing. Anyway it is a nice game and I plan on buying it also.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 2, 13 8:31 AM
Yay!
We have a sale on.....and it is a good one!
I am so glad I waited until the weekend.....but they have been running sales on the weekend, so often, I figured worth the risk!

Go to: