cannot pass level 65

[Post New]by kellybethy on Nov 1, 13 6:34 AM
Does anyone know the secret to passing level 65? Perhaps I just didn't do well enough in the previous levels to pass it? Help!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

cannot pass level 65

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 30, 14 8:12 AM
kellybethy wrote:Does anyone know the secret to passing level 65? Perhaps I just didn't do well enough in the previous levels to pass it? Help!

First of all, I'm happy to report that your skill at completing previous levels has NOTHING TO DO with how you complete future levels; in some OTHER games, that's not true.

I'm on level 68 (or will be when I return to the game) so I DID complete it but I don't remember what the 2 items are that you need to collect; could you please be more specific?

IF it's the one that I'm thinking about wherein you have to collect so many angry and so many sad emotion tiles, then just keep on trying and keep your peripheral vision going around the board. Try to move the emoticons close enough to each other WITHOUT trapping them together so that it becomes almost hopeless to move them and you'll EVENTUALLY complete/win the level.

Some folks won't stop replaying a level until they get all 3 stars; personally, I don't care whether I get 1, 2, or 3 stars just as long as I can move on and complete the game itself. I've got LOTS other games to download and complete and don't want to bog myself down with just 1 game.

I don't know if this has helped any but to you; just remember, matching and using ANY emoticon on EVERY level is VITAL.

MEnr56

WRONG ME -- I'm on level 58 -- NOT 68 and I'm stuck I'm surprised that there's no RESET tab; it's either play the level or SKIP the level and I REALLY don't want to skip it when I've come this far in playing this game.

MEnr56

BTW, when you EXIT out of the game, the board returns to its original format for a person to begin again and I was able to clear THAT board and move on; see below as to how I BEAT level 65

Edited on 04/30/2014 at 10:25:39 AM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

cannot pass level 65

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 30, 14 10:21 AM
kellybethy wrote:Does anyone know the secret to passing level 65? Perhaps I just didn't do well enough in the previous levels to pass it? Help!

OK, I JUST completed level 65 and I have to say that I did discover a couple of things that worked in MY FAVOR:

1 -- to begin with, there's 3 purple diamonds in the middle of the LEFT-HAND side and THAT's where to begin playing the level; it took me a few minutes to even ascertain where to begin

2 -- if you have 1 iota of a chance to click on either the blue or red (I THINK it's red and blue tiles that you want to collect) tiles DO IT; DON'T try something else that MAY appear to be a better choice because it ends up NOT being the better choice

3 -- click on as MANY emoticons as there are possible because it turned out to be the "secret" of the tiles changing to one of the favored tiles that you want and it helped me a GREAT deal; having just completed this level, I can't remember if I used any of the emoticons that became ready or not, I THINK THAT I did -- now that I think of it, I DID and I cleared a whole row of the red and blue tiles which also helped a great deal. Whatever, click on ALL available emoticon tiles that you come across, it DOES APPEAR to change to the blue or red tile close to the area that you need to clear that particular color and

4 -- diagonal, diagonal, diagonal on a great deal of all the tiles; it seemed to quickly get me to the blue and red tiles compilation that I needed to clear them and also to clear all the yellow-colored squares

I managed to clear all the yellow-colored squares and beat the level with 2 stars; hope these suggestions help and best of to you.

MEnr56

Go to: