Casual Arts it's 2013- WANTED new H0 Halloween game, just like this one :-(

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Nov 1, 13 2:39 PM
I just LOVED playing this game, the graphics were AWESOME, loved the bright colors used, and that little black man with the green eye's looking in the windows, at me .

I may be 51yrs old, but I had a blast playing this, and have played it over and over, time for a new one, same exact game play, but different items and locations, would make me a very happy camper .
I also loved the mini's inbetween, so don't change them either, just add different, jigsaw puzzles etc.

I've been waiting patiently everyday, to see if you all were going to give me a new, Halloween: Trick or Treat, H0 game, and am so disappointed that I didn't get one..boohoo ....so sad .
I think you all did an amazing job with this one, LOVED every single thing about it, collecting the candy canes, and getting the trick or treat bonus points, and the mini games .
There was a Halloween Jigsaw game, but couldn't see the very small peices, so not interested, and also a Halloween time managment, also not interested, I want my Halloween: Trick or Treat, from you all, PRETTY PLEASE with sugar on top?

That is the only treat, I want for Halloween .

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

Re:Casual Arts it's 2013- WANTED new H0 Halloween game, just like this one :-(

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 10, 14 4:58 PM
Well, it's now 2014 so maybe you will get your treat. I would love to find a nice Halloween game! This game reminds me of happy times when I was growing up. Autumn is my favorite time of year and I love Halloween.

So - maybe? I hope so!

Edited on 09/10/2014 at 5:00:18 PM PST

Go to: