got to the end but I need a lasso had one earlier but it wasnt returned

anyone know?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:lasso

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 3, 13 2:47 AM
jaybe66, from what I remember I threw the lasso at the vase first and when I had to use it at the machine near the end, it was still in my inventory. Maybe I had to pick it up after throwing it at the vase but I'm not sure. I think it just went back into inventory. Have you tried picking it up? It cant be that it disappeared just like that, right?

Let me know what happened if you wish.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Nov 5, 13 10:39 AM
HI jaybee66 and tammytheo,

I am a little confused. I've just finished the whole game including the bonus and there is only one lasso which, as tammytheo has said, you use on the large vase. You don't get it back or pick it up.

There are two ropes; one to put the ladder together outside the theatre and the other (a blue one) in the bonus chapter. Is a rope what you mean?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 5, 13 8:27 PM
Tiger2010 wrote:HI jaybee66 and tammytheo,

I am a little confused. I've just finished the whole game including the bonus and there is only one lasso which, as tammytheo has said, you use on the large vase. You don't get it back or pick it up.

There are two ropes; one to put the ladder together outside the theatre and the other (a blue one) in the bonus chapter. Is a rope what you mean?

Hi Tiger2010,

It's been a little while since I've finished the game so maybe I don't remember quite well. From what I recall we have to use the lasso for a second time at the machine, in main game's final scene. By the way, I'm sorry about the little spoiler. Isn't that how it works? Please, feel free to correct me and refresh my memory.

jaybe66 doesn't provide many details unfortunately so I had to do some guessing.

Go to: