Jamieslaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Nannymania 2: goes to hollywood

[Post New]by Jamieslaw on Mar 11, 09 12:03 AM
I can't figure out why I can't finish level 21.3. It says there is one more mess but I cannot find it anywhere!! I have tried and tried to find the last mess to clean but I can't find it. Is there something unusual I don't know like the birdcage? I hope someone knows what the heck is going on so I can pass this level. Thanks.

Jamie

Re:Nannymania 2: goes to hollywood

[Post New]by naimim on Mar 12, 09 8:04 AM
I think in this level there is one stand-up air purifier that falls down a lot and it's hard to see. It's in one of the small bedrooms along the right side of the main hallway that serves as a nursery. I remember that in the later levels, the air purifier in there is down sometimes and it's hard to see. It fooled me a few times until I finally noticed that it does that. Since it's so narrow, it's not easy to notice.

Nannymania 2: goes to hollywood

[Post New]by MossMaiden on Mar 27, 09 3:05 AM
Jamieslaw wrote:I can't figure out why I can't finish level 21.3. It says there is one more mess but I cannot find it anywhere!! I have tried and tried to find the last mess to clean but I can't find it. Is there something unusual I don't know like the birdcage? I hope someone knows what the heck is going on so I can pass this level. Thanks.

Jamie

Same thing happened to me, and once I uninstalled then reinstalled the game it went pass level 21, and then in level 23 it did the same thing all over again.. Telling me I had only mess to clean, but there wasn't anything else to clean.. I have uninstalled this game over 8 times, cleared my cache you name it and it still keeps happening..I just emailed Big Fish about this, and I am waiting to hear back from them now..Will post there response once I hear back from them, because this is so damn annoying..

Go to: