3 whole days!!!!

[Post New]by Innerwheel on Nov 2, 13 12:53 AM
what is happening?? I cannot get past the main screen... I have heard there is a new level .... I got up at 5.am this morning to check if my manor was back ! Am I sad ?? What am I going to do today, I am really missing my manor. Help Big Fish..

Fredericka2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Re:3 whole days!!!!

[Post New]by Fredericka2 on Nov 2, 13 1:05 AM
Yes, many of us playing on apple products are having the same issue, check out the thread "uh oh game crashing" for updates

[Post New]by Innerwheel on Nov 2, 13 6:24 AM
Thank you.. I am so frustrated about it, I just hope it does get sorted!

[Post New]by 1Spoodledame on Nov 2, 13 1:59 PM
We are all frustrated, especially as it does not serm to be affecting all Apple players just us poor people on this server as far as I can ascertain. So we are all out in the swamp, losing our rankings and opportunities to get specials. Really getting despondent now. Enough is enough BFG.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 2, 13 2:01 PM
Actually, it might not be a BFG issue. bfgDeveron posted this in another forum I am in:

"I just wanted to let you know we're still working on this issue and we're now working with Apple to get everything resolved. It looks like other companies may be affected by the same issue as well. We're still committed to get you back into your games as quickly as possible."

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Nov 2, 13 2:49 PM
I am one of the lucky ones...no problem accessing/playing the game. Unfortunately, it means I have already completed chapter 11 and am awaiting chapter 12. I tried, I really did, to go really slow and wait for a sale on the special scene. That resolve lasted about an hour....

Worse, I threw away 165 gold today...160 for accidentally summoning land and 5 in a blitz box...this was really stupid...I meant to hit "go now" to play and landed right on that skip for 5 gold button...dang. Just carelessness...I sure know better.

Cglider
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Cglider on Nov 2, 13 3:55 PM
xshoshin wrote:I am one of the lucky ones...no problem accessing/playing the game. Unfortunately, it means I have already completed chapter 11 and am awaiting chapter 12. I tried, I really did, to go really slow and wait for a sale on the special scene. That resolve lasted about an hour....

Worse, I threw away 165 gold today...160 for accidentally summoning land and 5 in a blitz box...this was really stupid...I meant to hit "go now" to play and landed right on that skip for 5 gold button...dang. Just carelessness...I sure know better.

Just saw in the thread titled ...annoying feature, that customer service has helped some of the accidental gold losers recover the gold. Might be worth a shot.

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Nov 2, 13 4:00 PM
Cg...I did get reimbursed by CS the first time I did it...now it's on me. I've been careful not to make the same mistake but today I fumbled badly!

Edited on 11/02/2013 at 4:01:02 PM PST

Deegb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
462 Posts

[Post New]by Deegb on Nov 2, 13 4:20 PM
xshoshin wrote:Cg...I did get reimbursed by CS the first time I did it...now it's on me. I've been careful not to make the same mistake but today I fumbled badly!

Hi xshoshin,

I'm so glad you sound pretty calm about it, but that's a lot of gold to lose. I think if it was me I would try the mercy of cs again. Especially if you are polite and even a little humorous about it, you will stand out in a crowd of seriously irritated and probably rude folks who can't get into their games, and sometimes cs rewards niceness and patience. It will possibly take a while for them to get to it, but you might be pleasantly surprised in the end. Good luck if you decide to try it!

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 2, 13 8:10 PM
I agree. I think they will help you out again if you explain what happened... They have done the same for others, BTW.

Cglider
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Cglider on Nov 2, 13 9:17 PM
Deegb wrote:
xshoshin wrote:Cg...I did get reimbursed by CS the first time I did it...now it's on me. I've been careful not to make the same mistake but today I fumbled badly!

Hi xshoshin,

I'm so glad you sound pretty calm about it, but that's a lot of gold to lose. I think if it was me I would try the mercy of cs again. Especially if you are polite and even a little humorous about it, you will stand out in a crowd of seriously irritated and probably rude folks who can't get into their games, and sometimes cs rewards niceness and patience. It will possibly take a while for them to get to it, but you might be pleasantly surprised in the end. Good luck if you decide to try it!

I think you should try it. I agree that humor and a little light hearted groveling might do the trick. Some of the comments about the crashing problem are really hateful. I don't find threatening and nastiness inspires anyone to help. I think the CS folks at Big Fish are really exceptional. They have always been very nice to me even when I am my own problem. Give it a try.

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Nov 2, 13 9:36 PM
I did send in a request...we'll see what happens. I always get so angry with people who immediately get nasty and hateful. Big Fish customer service has always been awesome...I've been a member for years and they've never failed me. Sometimes I don't get what I want, but they are fair and always amazingly friendly and patient. And, suprisingly humorous. If I don't get the gold back, I hope I gave them a chuckle at least.

[Post New]by Game_Master_67 on Nov 2, 13 11:44 PM
On Friday I received an email from big fish saying that dark monor are working on fixing the problem with the communication to some servers (mostly iPad users) but I think they all went home to have a good weekend first!!! They will worry about us on Monday, because no computer problem takes this long to fix!!! Instead of doing updates to give us rewards only to take them back and have everything cost us more, maybe they should just get what's there working properly first and things wouldn't vanish off our grounds and all rewards would be paid..... Wouldn't that be nice??

Edited on 11/02/2013 at 11:46:13 PM PST

Go to: