Feedback with Blam! Games

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Feedback with Blam! Games

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 2:11 AM
It's great that you are playing Revived Legends: Road of the Kings Collector's Edition.
We'll excited to know your opinion about our new game. We do our best to take your advices and suggestions in account and make our games more interesting and fun to play. We hope our dear fishes will love our new features in this game. If you have any questions about the game - feel free to ask. Also, if you wish, you can make a review about Revived Legends: Road of the Kings on the game's main page.

Happy gaming!

With best regards,
Blam! Games team.

Edited on 11/02/2013 at 10:54:51 AM PST

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Feedback with Blam! Games

[Post New]by mamachi on Nov 2, 13 2:32 AM
When I came to the other world the game crashed. I took the nut and got a violence error.

I like your game but I really wish you would have come up with a description or something like that instead of the same text all the time when I click.

I will buy because its a wonderfull grahic and the story got me.
So please fix the game.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 2:35 AM
Hi mamachi!

so sorry about this issue - we do our best to fix this as soon as possible.

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Nov 2, 13 3:12 AM
Blam! Games, what a wonderful treat this is for us on a Saturday morning This is an amazing game, the graphics are just beautiful and the colours are so vivid...Spectacular eye candy, for sure...I absolutely love the fairy tale theme, this is just perfect for everyone of all ages and I don't find this game childish at all. Some folks may think so but I guess they don't have that inner child in them anymore...but I sure do! You have outdone yourselves with this game, Blam! and you are fast becoming my favorite Developers! More like this one, please!

Edited to add: I think it is wonderful that you participate in the forum, it sure shows that you care about your games and what the gamers think and you always take comments, suggestions, etc into consideration. Thanks so much!

Edited on 11/02/2013 at 3:15:04 AM PST

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Nov 2, 13 3:16 AM
Hello Blam! Games team,

Always a pleasure to see you here!

Needless to say this game was an instant buy for me. Well, installation completed just a little while ago and haven't started playing yet but I was so happy seeing you in the forums that I had to welcome you once more and say thank you for caring, and showing it, about our feedback.

I'll return with my comments as soon as I finished the game.

Oh, and Big Fish! What a treat we're having this weekend! Thank you as well for this great offer and still you.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 3:23 AM
Hi, Pickles77!

Thank you for the nice words! We always glad to hear our players!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 3:25 AM
Hello tammytheo!

Thanks for post! We waiting for your another comments!

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Nov 2, 13 3:49 AM
I've entered my review on the other thread. I just wanted to add my welcomes to the other fishies'.

I love cute, and you have plenty in this game that's for sure! I love your artwork as well. I must say that I couldn't get as excited as I thought I would (I've always been impressed with your work).

I felt a certain deja vu with this game. Perhaps it is just that we have had so many pretty and cute games recently that you suffer simply by not being one of the first. I just didn't find anything I haven't seen before, and I can usually find that in your games.

Which doesn't mean I don't like it, or that I am not going to buy it, because I most certainly will. It may not be much that's new, but it is still beautiful and I anticipate it will be entertaining.

Thank you so much for joining our forum to discuss the game - you're always welcome!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Nov 2, 13 3:52 AM
as tammytheo said, welcome back and thank you!!

an instant buy for me as well.

is 6:30 am and should be sleeping BUT is weekend and this game is already keeping me awake.

one thing I really appreciate is not getting totally lost and needing the hint button a lot - already moved tractor and must leave to continue the adventure!!

Mahalo and aloha!!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 3:56 AM
JustTheFacts

Thank you for review!

orphaned

Happy gaming!

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Nov 2, 13 4:11 AM
Just wanted to let you know that I love this game and am off to buy. The gameplay is fast (by which I mean that it changes scenes instantly, no lagging), the HOS are easy enough for one who doesn't really care for them (guilty ), the graphics are crystal clear and the puzzles are enough of a challenge for one who loves a game loaded with them. I like all the extras and adore the 'cute' element. Just perfect Blam. And may I add that you definitely show you care by being on this Forum. Kudos!!

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 4:14 AM
Brendansoma1

Awesome! Thank you! Have a great weekend!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Nov 2, 13 4:16 AM
Like Pickles I absolutely love this game. The story is original, the colors are vibrant, just the game itself in a nutshell. Too bad the car horn didn't beep though. My cat gets freaked out over that lol. Or when he hears other cats in the games You did an awesome job team. I left a review as well Hear and on the Buy page. Kudos to the team! Take care.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 4:20 AM
sassylassie

super! Thank you for love our game!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Nov 2, 13 5:16 AM
BlamDev wrote:sassylassie

super! Thank you for love our game!

You are so welcome!

Edited on 11/02/2013 at 5:17:05 AM PST

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Nov 2, 13 5:20 AM
This kind of reminds me of our young dragon in the game

Fírnen
Fírnen is Arya's green dragon. He was held captive as an egg by Galbatorix until the defeat and was taken to Du Weldenvarden. Shortly after, Fírnen chose Arya as his Rider and hatched. Fírnen and Saphira developed feelings towards each other when they met. Other than Thorn, Fírnen is the only male living dragon in existence, until of course the other eggs hatch. He is featured on the cover of Inheritance.
The Menoa Tree

Edited on 11/02/2013 at 5:21:00 AM PST

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 5:23 AM
sassylassie

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Nov 2, 13 6:59 AM
Hello, Blam games

The only feedback (besides the crash issue) I have to offer is that in the future please make your HOs more interesting.... slightly interactive ones just make me "groan". However the silhouette progressive, highly interactive, even find x number of items makes me smile and actually want to do them.

thanks so much for letting us bend your ear and each give our personal opinions.

BlamDev
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by BlamDev on Nov 2, 13 7:00 AM
Hello greenshade!

Thank you for advice - we'll include differents HOs in our future games.

Edited on 11/02/2013 at 7:00:56 AM PST

xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by xxybcc on Nov 2, 13 7:11 AM
Hello Blam Games,
It is a treat when the game developers take part in the forums! I love this game. Blam is on of about 5 that puts out great games. I buy all of them, I bought this one. I agree 100% with greenshade about the HOS. I too get tired of the same old HOS. I would love fragmented scenes, silhouette are great as well. the other one that I LOVE is reverse hidden objects. You have to put stuff back instead of searching for items. Disappointed about the crash. Otherwise this is a decent effort and I will be playing all day. Keep up the great work and thanks for listening to those of us who buy and play your games.

Go to: