[Post New]by jinesa on Nov 2, 13 3:26 PM
What does this mean?

mjpi
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Place a friendship on your mansion?

[Post New]by mjpi on Nov 2, 13 3:30 PM
It's an Enigma--a large hand coming up out of the ground. Look in Enigmas to purchase one.

[Post New]by jinesa on Nov 2, 13 3:33 PM
Oh!! Thank you sooo much!

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Nov 11, 13 3:54 PM
Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but what's the deal on this? How many "hands" does it take to meet the requirement, one or two? I bought one hand yesterday and the 14-hour summon time took me into today. It summoned fine, but the task icon didn't disappear. So I bought a second hand and placed it next to the first one. I'm waiting for that one to summon -- but meanwhile the first one has vanished into thin air! (Talk about friendship is fleeting!) It's neither on my grounds nor in my inventory, and exiting and re-entering the game hasn't helped. Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone have a "hand" to lend? Thanks!

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Nov 11, 13 5:45 PM
It should be only one, but if it disappeared then the quest probably didn't register it - it doesn't until it is summoned.

So, disappearing item, go straight to CS! Explain what happened and they can help you out.

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Nov 11, 13 8:10 PM
Thanks, PTBT! As I said, the first one summoned fine after the 14-hour wait time, and was present on my grounds for one round of HOS scenes. Then it vanished, never to be seen again. I mean, I know the manor is haunted, but poltergeists stealing your stone statues?

So I will take it up with CS and hopefully, they can reimburse me for the silver.

Fredericka2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Fredericka2 on Nov 12, 13 6:00 AM
Hi, im wondering which quest would this be, it sounds interesting. I'm up to chapter 8 but haven't seen this one?

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Nov 12, 13 5:42 PM
Fredericka, I'm not sure if this quest is specific to Chapter 7 or a general quest. I just know that it popped up while I was working on Chapter 7. Basically the deal is to purchase a "friendship" (a stone statue of a large hand making a gesture with the pointer finger and thumb) for 9000+ silver and place it on your grounds. There is a 14-hour summon time, and the quest isn't fulfilled until the item is summoned.

Edited on 11/12/2013 at 5:43:36 PM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 12, 13 6:05 PM
I'm on Chapter 9 and haven't had this quest so far (or any other requesting me to purchase and place an object).

Edited on 11/12/2013 at 6:09:40 PM PST

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Nov 12, 13 7:03 PM
I wonder if it makes a difference with those "purchase and place" quests whether you're playing on a PC or a tablet. I've had a couple of those type quests, and I'm playing on a PC.

Fredericka2
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Fredericka2 on Nov 12, 13 8:30 PM
I'm playing on an iPad and I've already placed a friendship, but that probably doesn't matter?

[Post New]by Tysonsnanni on Nov 12, 13 8:37 PM
Is there a reward for placing the hand? I thought I saw something about gold, but I'm not sure.

Go to: