Prog Bug in the Freezer - cork stuck at the bottom and the pointer won't become a hand

[Post New]by AutmnFire on Nov 3, 13 7:02 AM
I had the cork in a hand trying each bottle on the floor when I let go. It is now stuck on the floor right above the list on a bottle and I can not get the pointer to change to a hand to pick it up.

If can't pick up the cork, I can't get the nectar. What do I do? I have tried every pixel around that cork...it is in a dead zone.

It will only turn into the down pointer leaving the freezer.

PLeiaSolo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Prog Bug in the Freezer - cork stuck at the bottom and the pointer won't become a hand

[Post New]by PLeiaSolo on Nov 3, 13 8:56 AM
I am having the same problem. Is there any way to fix this without having to start over???

PLeiaSolo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Prog Bug in the Freezer - cork stuck at the bottom and the pointer won't become a hand

[Post New]by PLeiaSolo on Nov 3, 13 9:07 AM
you don't need it. I found the solution here..... http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/259698.page

[Post New]by AutmnFire on Nov 3, 13 10:16 AM
thank you so much! the funnel is what I needed

[Post New]by annyadely on Mar 16, 14 3:27 PM
The cork has nothing to do with the nectar except this: You have to cork two other bottles to get out of the freezer HOS and receive the bottled nectar And if the cork is stuck on the bottle on the floor, which is not the right bottle, you can't get the nectar put into your inventory. Which means you can't finish the game. I'm waiting to hear from Big Fish about how to fix this. If I have to start the game over I'm going to be some pissed!

Go to: