game sticking...HELP

[Post New]by pat281y on Nov 3, 13 8:08 AM
When I purchase the higher decorations...the darn screen to purchase diamonds pops up, and screen freezes..cannot select anything...have to just close the game with task manager

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

Re:game sticking...HELP

[Post New]by kore21 on Nov 3, 13 9:30 AM
did you get the purchase diamonds screen when you first loaded the game? i'm thinking if you started clicking a lot before it loaded, it delayed loading & maybe made a bug? that's not that uncommon.

[Post New]by Anivia on Nov 3, 13 12:56 PM
I'm having the same issue, anyone know how to fix this?

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Nov 6, 13 5:59 AM
Same here for the cart sale (I guess we are going to have one each week. Again.. bought it and didn't get sale price.. BUT the "sale" price is only the member price, for the cart of coins??!!) tried buying the flag and had to ctl alt del out. Everyone pleace send in a to support so this gets fixed. Posting in the forums doesn't always get a bug fixed.. sending in a DrFelix to will help them fix it faster.

[Post New]by Sickofpopups on Nov 6, 13 12:44 PM
I too am having issues - every time I attempt to buy any of the decorations the darn pop up for the store comes up and I have to hit ctrl+alt+del to shut the game down - and thus lose what I had been working on. I am at the point of not playing any longer if this bug can't/won't be fixed

Go to: