bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Walkthrough Available for Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 3, 13 8:16 AM
Need a hand? Require some assistance? Stuck on a puzzle?

Check out the free walkthrough for Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner on our blog!

Just click on the tab Game Walkthroughs above where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner Walkthrough

If you're looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser's search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Walkthrough Available for Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Nov 4, 13 2:28 AM
Shouldn't this be an announcement and not stickered?
Anywho, I don't think a walkthrough is necessary. Hint did me just fine!

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Nov 5, 13 8:05 AM

I didn't need a walkthrough either, but there are fishies who will not buy a game if there is no walkthrough. I think stickied is a good choice.

[Post New]by critterbuddy50 on Nov 12, 13 8:00 PM
well, this little fishie has no idea what to do with the knob at the end of the game. What is 1 and 2 supposed to mean on the knob? Mine just keeps going back and forth. Any help appreciated.

[Post New]by runauturuncu on Apr 11, 14 7:39 PM
Well, critterbuddy, I am having the same problem and the hints are no help. The walkthrough was absolutely no help and the moderator seems to be asleep! You posted your question in November last year, for Pete's sake.

Hello, I'm stuck despite the wretched walkthrough and need this question answered. What do we do with the knobs on the devices having to do with the dream imaging gizmo??

BTW, this walkthrough was done by someone who thinks it is helpful to give the solution of a mini-game as "move (or put) the game pieces into the correct configuration" without telling you what that would be. If I could only read this person's mind!! The walkthrough says "place the knobs." Just where do we place the knobs? Left, right? There are arrows and numbers and it doesn't make any sense.

Go to: