bamboo1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Locked chapters

[Post New]by bamboo1 on Nov 4, 13 7:08 AM
How do you get on the locked chapters, I finished chapter 4.

Mrs2lots1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Locked chapters

[Post New]by Mrs2lots1 on Nov 8, 13 10:23 AM
wow you are in chapter 4, I have finished chapter 1 and can't unlock chapter 2

Re:ch4

[Post New]by playergrandma on Nov 19, 13 8:54 PM
how did you pass level 4 when I have done each one and then try to open the next level it will not let me and then when I go back into level 4 nothing is passed I have started it over so many times but nothing changes

Chapter 4

[Post New]by hollygirlbrenda on Nov 20, 13 12:05 PM
I am playing chapter 4 in the other chapters it showed the stars for each game. In chapter 4 I don't know if I need to play game 1 2 or three to finish the chapter. Can anyone help.

MrsClock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by MrsClock on Dec 2, 13 10:19 PM
I contacted Customer Support about there being no stars of accomplishment for Ch. 4. They said that it is a glitch that Alder Games is working on.
I have kept track on a piece of paper and gotten all three stars for each level, but the total only shows me as being 2 stars short.
Does anyone know how to reach Alder Games and find out what they are going to do about the glitch?
Any help would be appreciated!!!

[Post New]by hollygirlbrenda on Dec 5, 13 12:06 PM
Mrs Clock many thanks for your reply.

yelwbkrd35
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by yelwbkrd35 on Dec 19, 13 2:21 PM
HI, I have been waiting quite awhile for the new chapters to open. I wrote the dev Alder and they said the new chapters might be coming in February. So right now we only have up to 4.

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Jan 13, 14 12:16 AM
I have done all of the levels in Chapter 4 and have 125/125 stars. Chapter 4 doesn't show any achievement stars and I have doing the Zen level now for so long I am using stars to buy special marbles and still have over 500 coins. Chapter 5 would be really nice to have.

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Jan 23, 14 9:11 AM
Looks like the locked chapters have been pending for too long. I got tired of replaying the same levels or Zen mode.
I deleted the game and moved on to newer games.

Go to: