Achievements

[Post New]by mickeyrae2007 on Nov 4, 13 5:02 PM
Could someone please advise how to get the "call upon any 4 servants with the run faster bonus" achievement It is the only one I cannot get. Thanks so very much.

Re:Achievements

[Post New]by rumplestiltskin1 on Nov 4, 13 10:37 PM
You need to have 4 servants running at the same time (I don't think I summoned helpers count). I was able to do this on level 3.7 (Sheep) with 3 servants and the Cyclops. For good measure I had Hercules & Pegasus going at the same time, so I'm not 100% sure which combination did the trick, but I was able to get the achievement.

Edited on 11/04/2013 at 10:37:58 PM PST

[Post New]by kostasrose on Nov 5, 13 12:24 AM
That didn't help me, any other way to get that achievment?

[Post New]by mickeyrae2007 on Nov 5, 13 4:50 AM
Thank you rumplestiltskin1. I also noticed a post named Athlete that some one asked the same question so maybe that will help kostasrose also.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Jan 18, 14 5:22 AM
This is confusing me as well. By "helpers" you mean the guys from the house? So they don't count as servants ? I'm going to try 3.7 and see if that works for me.

Thanks.

rumplestiltskin1 wrote:You need to have 4 servants running at the same time (I don't think I summoned helpers count). I was able to do this on level 3.7 (Sheep) with 3 servants and the Cyclops. For good measure I had Hercules & Pegasus going at the same time, so I'm not 100% sure which combination did the trick, but I was able to get the achievement.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Jan 18, 14 5:48 AM
Ah, I see one problem. On level 3.7 in casual mode when I upgrade the house to level three (15 wood) it shows as being a "medium" house with only two guys. The house has the III (3) symbol on it, as it should being upgraded to level three, but it still only gives me to two guys, so I can't get four going at the same time.

Go to: