GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Finishing the Game

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Mar 11, 09 6:40 AM
I completed the quests to receive the final award and become CEO of the company. Is that the end of the game? I receive requests for more products, but since all the products I make now are old, the price for them drops dramatically. Is it worth continuing playing (is something else going to happen?) or should I begin a new game to increase my earnings?

RuthieJo
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Finishing the Game

[Post New]by RuthieJo on Mar 11, 09 6:56 AM
I finished the game last night and continued to play for a couple of hours and came up with same conclusion
you have.

I'm going to start a new game and try to beat my old amounts. Now that I know what's up, I know how to
play better I hope.

I love this game and hope they come out with Chocolatier 4 soon.

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Finishing the Game

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Mar 11, 09 8:39 AM
GrandWeeze wrote:I completed the quests to receive the final award and become CEO of the company. Is that the end of the game? I receive requests for more products, but since all the products I make now are old, the price for them drops dramatically. Is it worth continuing playing (is something else going to happen?) or should I begin a new game to increase my earnings?

You can continue to play if you wish, but I did just as Ruthie plans on doing. I just started over and I found there are some variables that happen when you play additional times. I have now played it 8 times all the way through (I've had it since PF brought it out for the first time) and on the 6th time I got three quests that I hadn't had in any of the previous times I played the game.

Plus . . . I LOVE creating the recipes and keep trying to figure out how to make the most $$ on them.

[Post New]by copperleiter on Mar 11, 09 1:27 PM
A few weeks after you become CEO, Alex shows up saying her husband is alive and you go through quests to rescue him. After that, you're given a quest to become a "Master Chocolatier". Then that's pretty much it.

So if you're still a CEO, keep playing!

[Post New]by alharmon on Mar 12, 09 12:16 PM
What happens/triggers one to have the ability to find Sean? I have been CEO for months. I have made every recipe I can- the exeption Honduran cocoa. My personal creations have 1 of every kind. I have visited every City and every building therein. What next? I just keep going around and around. I have over 50 million $.

Lotamoxie
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Lotamoxie on Mar 12, 09 1:29 PM
Have the Falkan Islands opened up?

What about that X city in Honduras? You need to pay the woman there $1M to look for Sean. She takes about three months to find him.

[Post New]by thewolfreys on Mar 27, 09 3:13 PM
I've rescued Sean, discovered ALL recipes, have ALL creations (recipe book is full), and I'm still just travelling around....do love the game, tho!

Just_Joie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Just_Joie on Mar 27, 09 10:14 PM
No, you get told that in thanks for finding him, they plan to put you up for Master Chocolatier, and then you get new quests to fulfill that ranking before it is over. I cannot recall exactly what I did, but if all else fails go visit all the Boardmembers again and see if one doesn't say where she is and to go see her about some exciting news. It seems to me someone just showed up along my travels and told me where she was.

Once you have made MC, then you can quit or keep playing. But, it isn't over until you make that.

just Joie

[Post New]by cutiepie2801 on Apr 1, 09 6:26 AM
copperleiter wrote:A few weeks after you become CEO, Alex shows up saying her husband is alive and you go through quests to rescue him. After that, you're given a quest to become a "Master Chocolatier". Then that's pretty much it.

So if you're still a CEO, keep playing!

I became CEO and everything happened like you said but for one the chocolates of the long list of Katherine Karpo, it requires Honduran Cacao and I can't find it! Maybe I missed a step...Can you help please?

Go to: