Bilyeu5
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Can't Stay Ahead of the Sand

[Post New]by Bilyeu5 on Nov 5, 13 9:36 AM
Anyone have tips for getting rid of the sand fast? I get so agitated when it grows and grows that I just can't concentrate. The tools that help are few and far between. I hate to admit defeat, but I think I am about done playing. (..and I am the relaxed mode!)

SGunn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Can't Stay Ahead of the Sand

[Post New]by SGunn on Nov 7, 13 9:02 AM
Bilyeu5 wrote:Anyone have tips for getting rid of the sand fast? I get so agitated when it grows and grows that I just can't concentrate. The tools that help are few and far between. I hate to admit defeat, but I think I am about done playing. (..and I am the relaxed mode!)

I'm playing only the "Relaxed" mode and I've found a way so far, to beat the sand. Keep trying to find 4 or more matches to charge up the amulet and use that immediately, once it's charged to knock your puzzle pieces down and out, eventually. Keep doing that, as it also "destroys" sand squares as well,

At the same time, knock a square or more of sand by matching 3 or more right next to a square of sand. It only builds up if you don't knock any out. Just keep plugging away, but take deep breaths to keep your blood pressure down. For me, it doesn't matter if I have to repeat that level, I just keep trying. But, if you find it frustrating, then stop, go on to something else, then come back later. It is certainly not worth getting angry over.

Good luck!!

polarglen
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Can't Stay Ahead of the Sand

[Post New]by polarglen on Nov 9, 13 8:10 AM
Can't stay ahead of the sand when the sand "machines?", the spinning things that you can't get rid of and produce sand. That's as far in the game as I can get and it's as far in the game as I will go and I've deleted the game from my computer. Not worth the price if you have no chance of finishing the game.

Go to: