jantea331
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Level 85

[Post New]by jantea331 on Nov 5, 13 2:40 PM
HELP!! Does anyone have a solution for this level? I've tried it about a million times and just can't finish it.

Edited on 11/06/2013 at 12:51:35 AM PST

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Level 85

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Nov 14, 13 8:09 AM
Hi, I have just finished this level and went on to complete the game. I had only 2 things to help (apart from the fully charged amulet) and had lost the lightening and bombs in earlier games. The secret is to clear one side at a time (so the sand does not overtake you on both sides). Clear as much of the obstructions and chains as you can, using the amulet when it's available,then 'kill' the ticking bombs as quickly as you can. I'll go back to this level again and will send you further help if you need it.
I'm on to the challenge now, where you need to clear each level within a limited number of turns..... easy at first but impossible when you get to the last levels I'll bet!
Good luck xxx Pat_ric_ia xxx

jantea331
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by jantea331 on Nov 17, 13 11:07 PM
Thank you Pat_ric_ia. I'll give this a try!

[Post New]by jersey714 on Dec 4, 13 3:39 PM
I can't get past level 84. How do I kill the ticking bombs in a minute? Also, I have 10 (hour glass)? but can't click them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 4, 13 6:31 PM
jersey714 wrote:I can't get past level 84. How do I kill the ticking bombs in a minute? Also, I have 10 (hour glass)? but can't click them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the pond! 84 is sort of a joke. The easiest thing to do is to restart it until both bombs are the same type of tile, then use a lightning powerup on them because there is no way to reach them with matches. Otherwise you would have to use a bomb powerup or swap tile powerup on each one to either remove them or move them into the center of the board so they can be matched with something. In any case, the board can't be won unless those corner tiles are removed because they are holding up all the pieces at the top.

I'm guessing that you are playing in untimed mode and it is still giving out the hourglasses for some reason. When there is no timer the hourglasses can't be used because the only thing they do is extend the timer bar.

[Post New]by jersey714 on Dec 7, 13 3:04 PM
Thanks, SynthpopAddict! I'll give it a try!

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by geohunter on Jan 8, 14 10:12 PM
All I did was to use the amulet after it was fully charged and that took care of the bombs on the bottom and ended the level. The trick is to break the boxes as fast as you can and keep making three matches to charge the amulet before the bombs explode.

Go to: