s7eph40
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Odd observations

[Post New]by s7eph40 on Nov 6, 13 2:54 AM
I have 3 swami's side by side, and they have been flying synchronised back and forth between my outer boundary and manor.

I have 2 security eyes which in dark mode are moving back and forth then twirling.

I have observed such oddities before- but have no idea what triggers them.

Any one else have odd goings on to report?

PS So happy to be back in my manor- it was 7 days for me- and I have no idea what Halloween events were like- I was looking forward to it.

Thanks for the fix,but its still crashing and freezing between HOG's.

whrlwnd
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Odd observations

[Post New]by whrlwnd on Nov 6, 13 4:15 AM
Funny you should ask ... I just experienced my first oddity the other day, and I loved it! I was a little sad when it went back to normal.

Normally the Mardis Gras float at night has the ghost sitting in it, but the other day my ghost had levitated & was circling above the float. It did that for about an hour, & was the neatest thing.

I don't know what is really the cause of these strange little occurrences... I just figured my float was letting me know that it was very happy w/ it's new location.

s7eph40
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by s7eph40 on Nov 6, 13 5:04 AM
Hi whrlwnd,

I think I had that too- but couldn't see what was flying about and where.

I have a land expansion just started today- and wondered whether that might have triggered the "flyers".

Are you expanding too?

DuffyPoo222
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by DuffyPoo222 on Nov 6, 13 5:05 AM
My swami flies side to side occasionally, also. Usually when I'm trying to redecorate the manor.

1313 Accident Pkwy

whrlwnd
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by whrlwnd on Nov 6, 13 5:40 AM
s7eph40 wrote:Hi whrlwnd,

I think I had that too- but couldn't see what was flying about and where.

I have a land expansion just started today- and wondered whether that might have triggered the "flyers".

Are you expanding too?

Hi S7eph40

At the time that happened I had no land in development.

It's a mystery to me... or maybe the game really is haunted!

Those security eyes are already pretty creepy, so if I were to see them twirling around that might just send me running down the hall to get away. lol

Horla13
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Horla13 on Nov 6, 13 9:04 AM
Hello guys and Welcome back to the game!!

I have them doing the same thing.

Have you already tried to sit on spikes? My thought was that after a while their bottoms hurt so much that they need to escape from them a bit, the time to extinct the fire.

Oneqwah

Edited on 11/06/2013 at 9:05:17 AM PST

Cglider
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Cglider on Nov 6, 13 10:32 AM
There is a thread titled, "Flying Yogis," on October 4th that also described these phenomenons. I think we all agreed that they most commonly occur when a large number of items are moved about when redecorating. It is interesting to watch the swamiis fly out over the swamp. Just another wonderful feature of the Dark Manor.

1 Carman Cove

Soobiedoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Soobiedoo on Nov 6, 13 3:07 PM
I've had all the noted oddities happen: swamis swinging, the float ghost sailing all around, and the security eyes doing the strangest thing! One of them was bouncing up and down like a volleyball at serve. Hasn't happened since the weekend, though, when I was keeping my mansion in night mode for an extended period, trying to gather juju from my pedal machines. Perhaps that had something to do with the weird phenomena?

666 Walker Court

[Post New]by CRYSTALGIRL66 on Nov 7, 13 10:31 AM
I was "laying out" my new cemetery and my surveillance eye kept popping over to see what was going on! Honestly. A bit like a pet cat or dog, always wanting to be in the middle of the action. Quite cute really.

Doomsland Manor

Edited on 11/07/2013 at 10:31:45 AM PST

[Post New]by CarrieStrawberri on Nov 8, 13 4:55 PM
Good deal! I thought I was losin' my mind when I seen my Swami guy sailing left and right pretty quickly.
I have no clue what I was doin' at the time, but it freaked me out and I kept watching it.
I've seen it happen just twice. Pretty cool to see it do something than just hover.

BTW, DuffyPoo222 ........... I love your Manor name, 1313 Accident Pkwy.
I only collect neighbors with cool names. (If I see one more Batley, or Mockingbird Ln, I may scream) so if you see me, "Strawberri Hill Estate" neighbor me up hon!

Go to: